Amusement & Theme Parks • Observation Decks & Towers
Admission tickets from £15
Admission tickets from £26
Admission tickets from £16
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Fabulous Zoo !! Staff were very enthusiastic , especially at Elephant Base camp , which was amazing . There are six elephants and the wonderful staff member who gave the talk told us everything about them . Would highly recommend the free talks ! Tiger was superb too especially as you can see him through a large pane of glass as he walks about ! Wolves were out in there enclosure too and they are awesome and have a wonderful home . Sea Lion display was nice to witness . It was cold but it was worth the visit . The Lakeside cafe is a great refuge and staff very pleasant in there too . A delight ! 🐘🐯🐺🦭Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were only in Blackpool for a couple of days and hadn’t done any research on the trams.
When we jumped on one for the first time the conductor took the time to explain that, if we were planning more than one journey, the most economical way was to buy a £6 day ticket. The trams are clean and comfortable and the information provided whilst onboard is excellent.
As they run every 15 minutes for the 12 miles from Starr Gate to Fleetwood the trams are an excellent way to get around.Written 17 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited the Tower Eye (the top of the tower) and the Ballroom. Both experiences were very good!
The gift shop was a bit scarce, but the staff were very friendly and helpful.Written 16 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun. The Pleasure Beach Is what it says on the tin, 20mins max wait per ride 1pm Saturday. Clean tidy and friendly with easy access to food and toilets. Will be back soon :)Written 30 November 2023
- We spent a most enjoyable hour on a wet and windy day watching the dancing and listening to music in the ballroom. Really beautiful and well worth a visit!Written 24 November 2023
- Went to watch adult panto Aladdin was absolutely faboulous the table we booked was not really appropriate as we wouldn’t been able see the show very well but the lovely kind caring gentleman checking tickets and showing people to their seats sat us on a vacant table and we had a fantastic view and laughed til our sides hurt was amazing nightWritten 27 November 2023
- Not as good as a few years ago, got rid of a lot of stuff and replaced it either a lot of Marvel which not everybody likes. I love that they have the weeping angel now their that was a wicked suprise! Wanted to do the hand wax with me and partner but not allowed so wasn't happy about that. Still a good few hours outWritten 5 November 2023
- OH YOU DEVIL !
brilliant ride brilliant experience but gosh nerve racking experience. One of the best rides at pleasure beach had to go on twice.Written 27 October 2023
- Finished this in just over 40 minutes. Wasn't particularly big. Good exhibits though and busier than expected for a midweek day in September. The full price ticket doesn't represent great value for moneyWritten 30 September 2023
- Very good water park. Very clean and was very quiet when we visited during school time. The kids loved it, as did the adults. We can't wait to visit again.Written 25 November 2023
- Stanley Park is a beautiful addition to Blackpool. I am very proud of it. The groundskeepers do an amazing job.Written 25 September 2023
- We went to see Everybody’s talking about Jamie at the end of November and it was brilliant. We sat in the grand circle, row K I think. Good view of all the stage and of the actors and actresses. Brilliant sound too. Just a little too far away for us to be able to tell facial expressions. Really lovely local ice cream although a tad expensive!Written 8 December 2023
- Worth the admission to see this incredible theatre that opened in 1894. The Victorian architect Frank Matcham's brief, was to build the "prettiest theatre in the land” he certainly achieved that. The staff are friendly and helpful, I am registered visually impaired and found the directions/assistance to locate my seat helpful. The toilets were clean. Finally the show we saw.. the haunting of Blaine manor was excellent. So much so that a fellow theatre goer was back for a second viewing. The cast and production team rightly deserved the standing ovation we gave. The Blackpool grand theatre is on my list of must return to entertainment venues when I return to BlackpoolWritten 8 September 2023
- We really enjoyed spending some time having a read of the carpet, since we definitely found some funny quotes and also many classics. It's clearly maintained very well as it looks pristine and also looks great from the Blackpool Tower Eye. I would definitely recommend this if you have a bit of time to kill during your visit!Written 16 August 2023
- Seemingly better and more lights than last year. Great from the Cleveleys end, a bit sparse in the middle then good towards the Pleasure Beach.Written 17 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Blackpool
Blackpool Attractions Information