23 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Magical Christmas experience! So much for the children to do. The staff were fabulous and made such an effort to engage all the children. Great value for money!Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Haven’t been to this farm in years so I was really excited when a friend asked us to accompany them to the Halloween event. So many changes have been made, it is even better than I remembered, with a dinosaur area and fairytale forest! Absolutely loved it. The event itself was really well organised and although busy, it never felt too crowded, they obviously value their customers and have limited their numbers.
We had a young man with learning difficulties in our group and staff were all really friendly, helpful and accepting of him and went out of their way to make sure he was included in activities. Couldn’t speak highly enough of them.
Well worth the visit, we will return!Written 4 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fantastic time at the toddler Christmas experience and have made so many special memories.
Thank you so much to the team, you were absolutely wonderful from the singing and dancing to helping us make special reindeer food, feeding the reindeer carrots and story time with Mrs Claus! You all went out of your way to make it so special for all the kids.
Santa was just the perfect finish too!Written 8 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had my daughters 6th birthday party at the farm and the staff were very patient and friendly with the kids. They kept them entertained from start to finish, with loads of activities they never had a minute to be bored. My daughter hasn't stopped smiling from leaving. Thank you for such a lovely welcoming experience.Written 29 October 2023
- Visited on many occasions and kids loved it, bear in mind now much in terms of animals but for younger kids 1+ enough for them to be excited about.
Bearing in mind this facility is free entry can't understand the negative feedback, park is well equipped for all ages. I do know when weather is glorious the facilities do be packed out with visitors but all the same an enjoyable day out for all.Written 16 January 2022
- 5 star entertainment. As a Grandmother, I thought I was only there to watch. Boy was I wrong. Haven’t had such fun in a long time. Right from meeting the Troll at the entrance to waving goodbye to him as we left, it was so enjoyable all the way. There was so much to see and do, my grandson had a ball. Did the treasure hunt, saw all the animals, tried every bouncy castle and slide multiple times. Picked his own pumpkin from the patch and got it cared. Bounced on the trampoline pillow and checked out the disco. Without doubt the very best thing was the hunted house. Won’t spoil it but so worth a visit. I went in twice really trying to be brave but it didn’t work. Ran out screaming both times, like the hounds of hell were after me. Haven’t screamed so loud or laughed so hard in years. Thank you to all the staff who were so brilliant with all the children (and the grannies), you put on a fantastic show. Well done.Written 27 October 2023
- A group of us were visiting Coleraine from England and decided to rock up at the farm. We realised pretty quickly after pulling at the drive the farm was unfortunately closed. The owner came to see us at the car park and very kindly offered to show us around anyway. Having 2 toddlers with us, they had a wonderful time. The play area is great and lots of animals to look at. Would definitely visit againWritten 29 September 2023
- Stopped in when driving by and had great ice cream , it is a busy spot with quite a few families relaxing on the grass . Worth a detour for the ice creamWritten 22 August 2022
- My daughter and I visited recently, our second time.
This time, it was the halloween donkey date night. Great fun and interaction with the animals, not only the donkeys but the goat meditation, and holding the ducks, bunnies etc.
Robert was the perfect host.
Great value for money, creating lovely memories & will definitely be back soon.
Maureen & Chloe.Written 22 November 2023
- This was a last minute decision during our 12 day Northern Half of Ireland and Northern Ireland trip. The night before our trek I sent an email to Jonny and Cheryl asking about availability, location and if they sell their alpaca fleece. I was not expecting an answer given the late hour and short notice, but Cheryl responded immediately and was very helpful with navigating their website, selecting and scheduling our Alpaca walk for the next afternoon. When we got lost and couldn’t find the address I emailed them and within seconds Cheryl was standing out at the edge of their home driveway with baby on hip giving us directions to the farm entrance. You just don’t get customer service like that in the US! The experience was fabulous even with the rain. Jonny was wonderful, funny and genuinely loves his “pacas”! I also felt he genuinely cares about their customers. He had the fleece of his best fiber producer, Lou and a couple of others to chose from and Jonny gave me Lou’s fleece, and it is divine!
This is a small working family farm and It is a very personal and intimate experience. They have 5 alpacas so the groups are small. You can very easily have at least 2 people per alpaca and you can switch leaders. I am a fiber artist, and work with alpaca fiber regularly and I love it and the alpacas,but I have never before had the opportunity to have an up close experience like this! It was one of the highlights of my trip, I may be just a tiny bit biased, as I have an unusually strong love of fiber seeds! I would recommend this experience, it would be great for families and adults alike. I wish we could have done the sunset trek, but we had to move on to our next outing. The only thing I would note is their website is not user friendly, it didn’t have their address, and google maps doesn’t recognize the address, but don’t let that discourage you, just email them and they will answer. I am happy I did!Written 14 September 2023
- This visitor attraction is only two miles from my daughter's house - so I decided to revisit it as it was Autumn, Halloween and apple picking time.
I didn't want to see inside the house or go on an organised tour - so access to the grounds, walks and yard was FREE.
All the apples had already been picked and were in large crates - ready to be transported to a local processing "factory".
It was a lovely Autumn, sunny day, so the facility looked it's best. The house was in the process of being painted; front completed and now working at the rear.
"Foreign" visitors would probably appreciate what was on offer, more than those from The Orchard County - Armagh!
Feeding chickens and patting ponies/goats is only possible on special "Open Days" - when a charge is made. The same is true for (inside) House Tours.
Worth a visit. (Not totally wheelchair friendly and the roadway to the house is rough and often muddy).Written 30 October 2019
- We visited this magical place in July 2021 and it was absolutely wonderful!the whole family who runs this little magical place are just amazing!we had a tractor nature tour that was so informative!when they say they have them all...the animals they really do, we stayed right beside raindeers and wollaby what a night it was:-)we felt like we were in Alice the wonderlands!
Their own honey is so tasty, I regret now I didn't bring home more but this is one of the reasons to be back!
We would definitely recommend this place!
And to the owners...keep going you are doing an amazing job and thank you so much for welcoming us all!!!
Anna,Niall and kidsWritten 5 September 2021
- Took our 2 young grandchildren here and had a lovely day - wide range of indoor and outdoor activities as well as quite an assortment of animals. Very friendly staff, totally recommend it.Written 11 August 2021
- Surprised my mum for her birthday with a woodland walk with the alpacas. Made to feel so welcome & was a lovely surprise for my mums 75th birthday. Tracy was so friendly, fun & informative, couldn’t of looked after us all any better. Fed the alpacas snacks & then went on woodland walk. Tracy let my folks walk at their pace & was so chilled, relaxed. Sat at the top beautiful views, and snacks for us also. So much thought, Tracy even had a birthday crown for my mum. Wonderful experience, definitely recommend a visit. Will be back again!Written 17 June 2023
- four kids with us...we all loved it. staff are so friendly. didn't have time to eat there but would love to on our next visit.Written 22 August 2017