Things to Do in County Londonderry
Browse by Category
Top Attractions in County Londonderry
Types of Things to Do in County LondonderrySights & Landmarks (100)Tours (52)Outdoor Activities (40)Nightlife (33)Shopping (28)Fun & Games (28)Museums (24)Traveller Resources (22)Nature & Parks (20)Concerts & Shows (10)Boat Tours & Water Sports (9)Food & Drink (7)Transportation (7)Spas & Wellness (6)Classes & Workshops (6)Water & Amusement Parks (2)Zoos & Aquariums (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about County Londonderry
- City Walls
- Museum of Free Derry
- Peace bridge
- The Edge Watersports At The Crannagh Activity Centre
- Free Derry Corner
- Derry Girls Tour of Filming Locations by Coach from Belfast [OFFICIAL]
- Seamus Heaney - A Private Journey Through the Poet's HomeGround
- Magestic Donegal Day tour
- In the Footsteps of Seamus Heaney Tour
- Game Of Thrones Tour Ireland
- Tours of Derry
- Water's Edge Portstewart- including Walking Tours NI
- City Walls
- Visit Derry - Visitor Information Centre
- Walled city Londonderry
What are the top attractions to visit in County Londonderry?
The top attractions to visit in County Londonderry are:
What are the best outdoor activities in County Londonderry?
What are the best day trips from County Londonderry?
The best day trips from County Londonderry according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in County Londonderry with kids?
The most popular things to do in County Londonderry with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: