Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We had a great time touring the facility and learning about the distillation process. Our guide, Manuel, was absolutely fantastic. He was informative, answered all our questions and above all was super sweet. It was a great experience overall, and I would definitely recommend it to othersWritten 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a day trip to St. Andrews and had a quick pop in to see the most famous Bridge in golf. I have seen it on TV but standing on the bridge in person was awesome.Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plenty of time to walk around the town and visit the greens for a little putting. We loved trying to search out all the charity Scotties as well.Written 26 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- St Andrews West Sands Beach is a very beautiful beach, a great place for a relaxing long walk by the sea. I will definitely go there again when in St Andrews.Written 27 November 2023
- The tunnels were v interesting and good remaining structure. Not the biggest or oldest castle in Scotland, but interesting and v accessableWritten 7 June 2023
- Fantastic Gin making experience and tour. Jenni the guide was great and very knowledgeable. Met a great bunch of people even though so e of them were teacher's. StevenWritten 2 December 2023
- Brilliant day out for the family. A beautiful park with lots to do for the children. The train and tractor were great fun. The staff are so friendly and kind.Written 23 October 2023
- Enjoyed several hours looking round the garden which is generally very well looked after.
Many areas to look at with a very wide variety of plants which are tendered to. The walled garden is definitely worth a visit.
Also a pleasant woodland walk down to the beach and sea (and separate golf course!)
It would be good if the plants were more extensively labelled.
Unfortunately we didn’t have time left to visit the cafe.
Great value.Written 26 September 2023
- We went as a family of a prospective student. The place is beautiful. It is definitely on the list..Written 9 October 2023