11 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Perfect course in every way. Cracking views, excellent friendly host, Angela, ideal for holiday golf with our two boys, 11 and 14 yrs, learning how to play the game. Easy to use QR code to pay green fees too. Added bonus being so close to Lossiemouth RAF base and seeing a Poseidon aircraft flying overhead. Thank you for your hospitality. The Holdens :-)Written 3 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Moray Old course was excellent.
Really enjoyed my round.
Friendly staff & professional.
Great food .
And we also had a whole squadron of Typhoons take off as we played the 16th - awesome.
Would definitely return.Written 19 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an incredible hidden gem of a course! The locals were incredibly friendly and welcoming and helped guide around the courseWritten 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice golf course, helpful, nice staff, either in the office as well as in the clubhouse restaurant.
Well maintained, some holes with a stunning seaside view!Written 2 November 2023
- Went here for our Company area Group Golf outing.
The weather was great The Course was in Excellent Condition and the food was great to [ bacon rolls and soup & sandwiches ] all for an excellent price.
The Staff were Friendly and most helpful.
The only small niggle is the state of the road in from the Hedge onwards.
It has been seen to but still a bit rough and some holes.Written 25 June 2023
- The course offers an interesting layout with undulating holes. The greens were OK when we played it last week, but average compared to my home course. Off the yellow tees the course isn't long, so you might want to play off the whites.Written 30 September 2018
- The friendly café is open to golfers and non golfers, convenient free parking, good choice of hot drinks and snacks.Written 6 April 2018
- A lovely parkland style golf course, offers some less testing golf from the demanding links in the area. Was visited during a Highlands golf trip and will definitely be returning. Pro shop was well stocked and course in great nick.Written 3 May 2021
- What a great place to play golf ! went along early Morning play and Green keeper just told us to head off, my self and my friend ended up playing with two elderly gentleman who are life long members of this course ( Louie & Fred ) can’t thank these guys enough and other members for welcoming hospitality. The course is fantastic condition and such a joy to play, would definitely recommend this courseWritten 7 August 2023
- Went here today with friends. We didn't know the golf club was open to the public. So glad it is. What a lovely atmosphere really nice staff. Loved the casual sofas. The food was very tasty 😋..Would definitely recommend this club. And amazing views. I give it 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Written 16 May 2023
- I arrived to a warm welcome.The park was spotlessly clean.The views were fantastic.
Later I went to the toilet block and could not believe it.The toilets had not been painted in years .The first shower I tried I could not get the water to turn on .The other shower was difficult to regulate and I had problems turning it off
I realise they cater for residential owners but “travellers “ deserve better.Written 10 May 2023