54 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travellers are saying
- After coming back from Barbados which was a very stressful jouney we had had a great experience very good comms from MMA and driver was there and very helpful thank you !!!Written 3 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good service and communication. Slight confusion over international money transfer was soon sorted out. The driver, Tauseef, was absolutely excellent. Will definitely use this company again.Written 13 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing 3 hours. Packed with hidden gems, interesting anekdotes and special places. We took the Manchester United Tour, but ended up, seeing a lot of Manchester, that we would never have seen on our own. A huge thx to John, what a fantastic guide. We highly recommend using John. Its worth every penny.Written 1 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a wheelchair user, I used this taxi service to get me from Manchester Airport to my hotel in the Piccadilly area. The drivers were extremely helpful and kept in contact as soon as my flight landed to let me know where they were picking me up and the same thing on my return journey. All in all, definitely a company I would recommend to disabled travellers for ease of service and professionalism at a reasonable price.Written 29 August 2023
- So quick to help when we were stuck !!
Very reliable and very helpful !!
Very friendly service
Gout is to the door straight awayWritten 17 February 2023
- Whilst we'd got a traditional black cab to our desired location on the way to the Trafford Centre on the way back to the city centre we had to have one of the Street Cars branded taxis from the Trafford Centre. We've had this brand before and not been keen on them but we just needed to get back so weren't going to look for an alternative. It turns out we were disappointed again by the service.
When we first got in the taxi we were questioned a few times whether we were going to pay by cash. We were so that wasn't a problem but with how he wanted it clarified I'm guessing that was the only option.
After we had confirmed this we were asked where we wanted to go to which we replied the Printworks Premier Inn but it seemed the taxi driver had no idea what we were talking about. Fortunately we know Manchester well and could easily explain by other roads and buildings in the area but we're not the locals, the taxi driver should be telling us where it is, not the other way around! It seems just the mention of Printworks confused him, has this driver never been to town!
After this point and our journey having started the first couple of minutes we're in silence with the taxi driver not making any attempt at conversation even though one of the passengers was next to the driver in the car. After this couple of minutes the driver answered his phone on loudspeaker and spent the entirety of the rest of the journey talking to who I can presume (based on the occasional crying/screaming children in the background) his wife in a foreign language. We found this very rude and uncomfortable as it left us feeling we couldn't even talk between ourselves as we knew she'd hear us through the phone. When we arrived at the Premier Inn twenty ish minutes later he continued his conversation to the woman on the phone but just stopped in the pauses to clarify we were at the Premier Inn we wanted and to ask for the money.
We are very disappointed with this driver and how he handled the journey. If it was an urgent call then it would be understandable but we can tell by the tone of voice that it wasn't and they were just having a chat. In that case it is rude and unnecessary when you are working with the public. He could have quite easily had that conversation on his way back.Written 15 August 2023
- avoid at all costs- turned up 3 hours late scammers
Complained and asked for money back and got laughed at.Written 19 July 2022
- Excellent experience! Really professional! Booking was confirmed and booking confirmation received within 20 minutes from first phone call!Written 16 May 2023
- Lovely experience , lovely guy , nice driving, very reliable , punctual , car is immaculate very friendly. would have no hesitation recommending his services..10 out of 10.Written 15 November 2023
- We used BK Executive for pick up and drop off at a 90th birthday celebration.
The car was a Mercedes S-Class - absolutely immaculate. The driver was wonderful - smart, courteous, prompt and couldn't do enough for us. It made our day really special, and a surprise bottle of bubbly was a lovely touch. Will definitely use them again - highly recommended. Thanks to all at BK Executive!Written 7 April 2019
- I was really struggling to book a mini bus to the airport and I only had TWO days before my departure left. We are a family of 4 and we had 12 suitcases as we were emigrating to the United States.
From the moment I contacted Cabzilla and spoke with Abi all my stress went away. He was FANTASTIC. He understood my anxieties and did everything he could to elevate any stress possible
The communication from this company is second to none - you just won't get service like it anywhere else.
My only wish is that I had more cash on me on the day of travelling as I wanted to tip the driver more than I had because he was not only professional and efficient, he was lovely, went above and beyond and provided a great service. He was even willing to give me with the £1 I needed for the trolley out of his own pocket but I managed to find one in the bottom of my bag.
I have recommended Cabzilla to everyone I know and I will be using them every time I return to Manchester without a shadow of a doubt.
Thank you so much for the amazing experience and I wish you every bit of success for the future.Written 23 November 2021
- Airport Taxi Manchester provides the best airport taxi services All around UK.. visit our website for the most comfortable and safe rides.Written 18 August 2022
- Booked a cab to stadium was given a pick up and drop off which was a mile away, told them we were disabled they said speak to driver, driver came very nice man took us to the entrance which was great said we would be picked up where we were dropped off. Left the concert 30 mins early to make sure we were not late ,at 11.15 driver rang us (Not the same guy ) said he was 10 mins away, phoned them 30 mins later said the road was blocked and couldn't get to us at this time the road was not blocked off traffic was moving well, to cut a long story short they left 2 disabled ladies stranded bloody disgrace in the end a lovely policeman got us a cab at 1.30 am that's how long we waited for United at 1.45 the driver rang and said where are you now , answer in a taxi going home thanks for nothing .also was lied to as how far the original pick up wasWritten 8 June 2023
- Another successful meal from the staff of the Lambs green Inn. It's the third time this week all different times and can't find any fault with food or the services. I would like to thank Seb for looking after.Written 8 August 2023
- Very pleasant experience, Lovely clean car and very pleasant driver, I would definitely use again highly recommendedWritten 11 June 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Manchester
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Manchester:
- Manchester Airport to Accommodation Roundtrip Transportation
- Departure Private Transfer: Manchester to Manchester Airport MAN in Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer: Manchester to Manchester Airport MAN in Business Car
- Private Round-Trip Transfer From Manchester Airport to Manchester City
- Manchester to Glasgow Luxury Taxi Transfer