Things to Do in Rennes
Browse by Category
Best things to do in Rennes
Sights & Landmarks3. Centre Historique de Rennes
1 reviewRue Pont Aux Foulons - Rue Leperdit, 35000, Rennes France
Travellers sayThe central areas have the same limestone buildings and architecture that Paris is famous for and as you get to the old town city center you see structures that look straight out of a fantasy novel.
$706.92 $831.68 per adult
$439.47 $465.05 per adult
$784.77 $871.97 per adult
Types of Things to Do in RennesSights & Landmarks (34)Fun & Games (33)Shopping (32)Nightlife (27)Nature & Parks (18)Spas & Wellness (15)Food & Drink (11)Museums (11)Tours (10)Outdoor Activities (10)Transportation (9)Classes & Workshops (6)Traveller Resources (4)Boat Tours & Water Sports (3)Concerts & Shows (2)Water & Amusement Parks (1)
Things to Do in Rennes by NeighbourhoodCathédrale (26)Parcheminerie Toussaints (18)Parlement (11)Hoche (10)Saint Hélier (3)
Frequently Asked Questions about Rennes
- Minicar excursion with driver from Rennes: Mt-St-Michel, Cancale, St-Malo
- Day Trip with a local driver Mont Saint-Michel from Saint-Malo - 6 h
- Minicar excursion with driver from Rennes: Landing beaches
- Day Trip with a local driver Mont Saint-Michel & Cancale from Saint-Malo - 7 h
- Day Trip with a local driver Dinan & Cancale from Saint-Malo - 7 hours
What are the top attractions to visit in Rennes?
What are the best outdoor activities in Rennes?
What are the best day trips from Rennes?
The best day trips from Rennes according to Tripadvisor travellers are: