7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The best après bar in Val itself, particularly after 6pm. It's rammed at this time & you get bustled around but it's a great atmosphere with live music, dancing on tables & lots of crazy characters. Great bar staff too.Written 31 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Decided to go here for New Years Eve following several recommendations, but left a bit disappointed.
We had to wait outside in the cold for around 30 minutes as the club was late to open.
The entry price was €30 euros each, which seems very high considering it’s just a small club with only resident DJs playing pop music.
We were told we had to put coats in the cloak room, no exceptions and the cost was another 2€per person.
Also the drinks were expensive- a small beer and single G&T cost 20€
The decor is quite cool and they have spent a bit of money on the lighting etc. There is a good size dance floor (although much of the place is VIP) and decent sound system, but the music was pretty soulless and the atmosphere a bit lacking.
If you are just looking for somewhere to dance and don’t mind a VIP type vibe with DJ playing standard popular music, this place will do the job.
But if you want something more underground with atmosphere and value for money, don’t bother with this placeWritten 5 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing vibe, although they could expand their cocktail menu with some of the classics. Cheap beer and fantastic demi pecheWritten 10 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hotter than the sun, lovely smoke machine mind #johnhot #sweatyvaleria #heretherebedragons #pizzatimeWritten 23 March 2018
- After a hard day playing snow plow with your tremblung legs, go and treat yourself for a while: among pool tables or in one if the cosy corners with leather coaches get a beer or shot...even better: a long island ice tea while placing an order for the pad thai chicken noodles (a killer!) Or a spicy chicken/avocado burger.
It's cool, it's good, it's full.
Come early for the happy hour !Written 23 February 2014
- A good place to go if you have a big group of friends. There are rarely many people so its a nice place to start your evening, have a drink, play pool, chill. For party however you'll be disappointed.Written 17 February 2018