- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
256 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Multi-day Tours • Surfing & Windsurfing
Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Public Transportation Systems
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 256
What travellers are saying
- Bought a round trip ticket online for a 10% discount. It wasn't too busy, so I waited only a few minutes to board (they don't have a separate line for passengers who bought online tickets).
Nice views especially from the top.
Overall it was fun, but the price is too high for such a short ride.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Expensive and long queues both directions. Views over the port are okay but nothing to write home about. Generally not worth the hype.Written 14 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took the high speed joint RENFE/SNCF service from Barcelona to Paris.
Web site assumes some knowledge of the service and facilities. I use a wheelchair. I booked wheelchair space and assistance. Didn’t quite work out.
Outbound Id booked upperclass. It’s upper, as in upstairs, these are two deck trains. Had to drag myself to my seat. No assistance.
Once there it was comfortable.
Return I’d booked lower class. Ramps, amazing raising and lowering floor. Same seats as upstairs. Parking space for my chair. Choice to stay in or transfer.
I worked out that it was less time city centre to city centre as I need 2 hours Check-In with lift on lift off plane.
Really cheap. My “carer” travelled half price. No luggage charges or restrictions.Written 3 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We travelled from Barcelona to Palma on the overnight ferry leaving at 11pm. The confirmation email for our booking said that there were maps on the Balearia website of the ports. I looked everywhere and could only find the details for what turned out to be the restricted dockside area. Not knowing that at the time, we drove to that address (thankfully very early) and were turned away by a quite bemused armed policeman. We then proceeded to drive back to Barcelona and had to follow signs for the docks until eventually we were lucky enough to spot a sign for the Balearia terminal. We parked and went in to ask where we were supposed to take the car, to be told to drive it to terminal S. This information does not appear to be anywhere on Balearia's website (I looked again at both the Spanish and English translations of the site thinking that perhaps something had been lost in the language barrier) which is very strange.
We arrived as advised two hours before the departure time and then took part in a rather messy display of cars having to reverse into queues in a small space on the quay. I am only grateful we were not towing anything, unlike the several caravans and boats being taken on board. It was confusing that there appeared to be Balearia staff there with no identification or high-visibility jackets so we were unsure who was supposed to be organising things.
We then waited until about 40 minutes before the departure time at which point we were guided into a single queue on the quay. Cars in front of us all had their hazard lights on which we assumed they had been advised to do by the staff but none mentioned this to us and we didn't understand why this would be necessary. We were near the back of this queue but it later transpired that we were following a Balearia van in convoy through the streets of Barcelona, with vehicles ignoring street signs and traffic lights in the desperation not to lose sight of the vehicles in front, leading to some interesting moments with other road-users. The last two cars in the convoy (us and the car in front) did eventually get left behind. By this time we realised that they were leading us back to exactly where we had been earlier in the day. Thankfully, another member of staff was waiting near that part of the actual dock and flagged down the next convoy leader for us to join them. We finally arrived at the boat and boarded without incident.
The ferry itself was fine if a little tatty. We had a four-berth cabin which was comfortable and had everything you would expect (decent towels, bedding, soap etc). We slept well and woke up just before the staff began the very subtle process of banging on doors and shouting down the corridors to warn people we would be arriving soon. There was not a lot of direction as to when we should leave our cabin but we don't appear to have been told off for waiting until we were permitted to go back to our car so it seems to be fine.
I don't think I have ever witnessed anything quite so shambolic as the organisation of this trip from start to finish. I can only hope this was a one-off but I somehow doubt that and I would be amazed if no one has ever come to grief following the convoy in this way. For the amount of money we paid this was pretty poor.Written 4 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Funicular de Montjuic from Parallel station takes you to Parc de Montjuic from where you can access the magical Teleferic de Montjuic. Its a great intro ride to a memorable Gondola experience.Written 22 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This system is the most comfortable of the local trains. The stations and trains are nicer. If you go out of the city, you can see really pretty views, too. They have mulitple languages at the kiosks, too, though it's pretty simple to follow even in Catalan. Only issue is it can get extremely crowded at rush hour, although I haven't commuted post-lockdown. They seem to have taken the covid situation the most seriously of the services in the city - very clear signage and they have handsanitizer, unlike the Metro.Written 16 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We traveled once from Madrid to Lisbon and that was the best train ride I have ever had and I will explain why: I can never sleep in trains and here I slept soundly the whole night and woke up very refreshed and energetic!
The cabin was for just two people, a little tight, but quite enough room. We had a small sink, towels and two toiletries bags, given to us as gifts! The journey was very comfortable, we would do that again and highly recommend it!Written 29 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- decided as the weather was very warm and had booked to stay in Sitges for a couple of days to use the ferry. Directions go to port at end of Las Ramblas and turn right. We had luggage with us which was taken off us before we boarded which we were worried about as we were not given a luggage ticket or receipt.The ferry was very quiet small bar and usual snacks similar to train journey. Very small outdoor space so not a cruise. Music on the journey of 55 mins was the latest club music and absolutely blasting so there was not much chance for conversation did try and ask one of the staff about Sitges but we couldn't hear each other. On arrival in Sitges port if you are staying in the main village it is a VERY long walk you would need a taxi or bus . Lots of bars and restaurants at the port but transport needed for the village center. Travelled back to Barcelona on the train from Sitges lot quicker and easier.Written 26 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Never had any problems travelling with Aerobus. Cheap option, fast, air-conditioned, comfy, and also eauipped with free wifi!Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have used this service quite a few times previously and always found them to provide a brilliant service. Easy to book online, the driver at Lanzarote airport was there with my name so found him really easily, the return journey the driver was 10 minutes early so that was a bonus.Written 26 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Roman and his team are highly reliable, efficient and professional. They made our recent trip the Barcelona stress free and they are extremely accommodating. They were always on time and made safety a priority. Everyone in our small group would highly recommend and we would certainly utilize their services in the future. Thanks Roman for making our trip extra special!Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our company hired the 8-seat van during 4 days to ensure transfers between our hotel and Fira Barcelona during a trade show. Impeccable service! Bottles of water on board, clean vehicle, welcoming and professional drivers. We highly recommend J&G Elegance Cars services!Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Driver Erbeth greeted me on time with the most welcoming energy. He was great with his communication and was so attentive to my needs as far as my requests on recommendations for dinners, sight seeing opportunities, and great spots around the town. I am truly grateful for his great hospitality he is a great driver with so much potential for even more growth with such great customer service!!!
Thank you Erbeth you are awesome!! You made my trip off to a great start in Barcelona!Written 24 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Perfect car. We had a van for 6 persons.
Driver Kevin was in time. It was very busy, but he managed to bring us in time to our destinationsWritten 23 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had an amazing time doing banana boating TWICE (our captain knew exactly how we wanted and took good pictures of us) and a great experience on the segways with THOMAS. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and a big plus is that you all speak English very well so we were able to understand each other! We are for sure coming back when we come again to Barcelona and we will recommend this to all our friends who are visiting Barcelona. Thank you for the fun time you gave us!
The 4 girls who had a great time!Written 17 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Barcelona
- These experiences are best for transportation in Barcelona:
- Barcelona Airport Private Arrival Transfers
- Barcelona Segway Live-Guided Tour
- Barcelona Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Sightseeing Segway Tour in Barcelona
- Transfer from Barcelona (any hotel or address) to Barcelona Airport (BCN)