Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice beach with clean water. For us is not the best beach in the island. We went there the last day of our holiday but was extremely busy.Written 19 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Take the boat from skiathos port and do Lalara , kastro and tsgouria. €30 for the day trip and so worth it. 2 hours at lalara with its white stone beach only assessable by boat. Beautiful clear water there is shade under the cliff . The water is so clear amazing location and must been fine if visiting skiathos.Written 3 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful beach a short walk from the village of Troulos, clear waters and easy to get in the sea. The beach bars were good as well. Definitely check this gem out if you are in Skiathos.Written 24 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a bit of a walk, 20-25 minutes along sandy tracks through pine forest to get to the beach from bus stop 23. But it's worth it. Not too busy, beautiful beach, clear waters and lovely views west across to the Greek mainland.
We visited Koukounaries beach a few days ago but there's no comparison. It's Mandraki for us, all day long.Written 31 August 2023
- Beautiful monastery. Worth a visit. Very peaceful, but we were here end of season. The museum is really worth visiting. Toilets clean. Shop good, we bought their honey.Written 8 October 2023
- This place is a hidden gem. For only 5 euros a couple you get a personal tour of the oldest house in Skiathos Town, the history and artifacts inside are amazing. Lovely lady showed us around, it was a real step into the past.Written 1 September 2023
- Lovely beach with lounge side service and good restaurant both for bar food or nice restaurant just behindWritten 19 October 2023
- Great beach, less crowded than others, would totaly recomend it for couples but maybe not for families with babies cause the sun might be a lotWritten 19 August 2023
- This is one trip you will not want to miss. I have visited many vineyards , and I loved this one. You will get a guided tour of the premises and a chance to ask any questions you'll have. You get to try 6 different wines with a lovely nibbles selection . I'm not usually a white wine fan, but I really enjoyed the selection presented. You will also get a chance to purchase from the vineyard, and I have to say at very reasonable prices. For those who love to take photos, the views are amazing from this hill top spot.Written 12 October 2023
- One of the nicer beaches in the area, much better than the main beach. Nice and calm with all you need. Would recommend this and Banana beach over the more known Koukounaries beach any dayWritten 5 August 2023
- Beautuful view of the town! If you go from the ferry port there are not that many steps. I was up in 5 min (and I'm 62). Serene environment. Definitely worth it!Written 3 October 2023
- Not a bad beach. Nice clear water and not overly busy, but getting there is a bit tedious by foot if you don’t like hills.Written 21 August 2023
- nice beach albeit taken over somewhat by Elivi Hotel - which you can pay for bed for the day from them and use restaurantWritten 1 November 2023
- Amazing place! As beautiful as the Paradise could be.
You can go there also with public bus: stop n 25 and then 20 mins walking.Written 10 August 2023
- This is my second review of this establishment, and yet it still offers great jewellery. I visit here whenever in Skiathos. The shop is full of nice items of pottery and bespoke jewellery. The jewellery is the produce of various artists. It is of good quality, and the value fits a variety of different costs.
There are many different styles and designs available for different tastes. Areti (the owner) is helpful and has a good eye for detail and can provide you with advice on what to look at and buy, but is not intrusive and allows the customer to look around. It is also a good place for a special occasion.
Well worth a visit,
Debbie.Written 31 October 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Skiathos
Skiathos Attractions Information