Things to Do in Vik
Browse by Category
£91.96 per adult
Popular: Booked by 601 travellers!
£75.57 per adult
Popular: Booked by 2,818 travellers!
£201.03 per adult
Popular: Booked by 321 travellers!
Top Attractions in Vik
£483.48 per adult
Popular: Booked by 133 travellers!
Types of Things to Do in VikOutdoor Activities (12)Nature & Parks (10)Tours (7)Shopping (4)Sights & Landmarks (4)Museums (2)Fun & Games (2)Boat Tours & Water Sports (1)Concerts & Shows (1)Traveller Resources (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Vik
- South Coast Full Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik
- Southern Iceland Glaciers, Waterfalls and Beaches Day Trip from Reykjavik
- South Coast: Glacier Hike, LAVA Centre, Waterfalls & Black Sand Beach
- South Coast Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik with Guide and Touchscreen Audio
- South Coast: Volcanoes, waterfalls & Viking dinner at the Viking house
What are the top attractions to visit in Vik?
What are the best outdoor activities in Vik?
What are the best day trips from Vik?
The best day trips from Vik according to Tripadvisor travellers are: