Bars & Clubs
128 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 128
What travellers are saying
- Had many nights in this lovely chilled pub sat outside and we met some lovely people from across the globe. Great staff made us feel soo welcome and the bar just looked lovely. But seriously, the toilet were just the worse for looks and smell I have ever visited. Sorry. Would have given you 5*+ but everything else was fitting to the history. Great place xxWritten 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Valetta is stunning. Would have gave 5 stars but cant due to the lack of public toilets.
There was one ladies toilets at the bus station. After queueing for ages when I got in I couldn't use it because it was disgusting
Had to go somewhere for coffee just so I could use toilet
. In such a busy place full of tourists this is a big problem and it kind of ruined the experience...Written 9 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pizza and Pasta on the steps of St Lucia Street
Food very tasty
Busy you MUST book
Prices good, although my opinion cheesey garlic bread high at €6.00
Try the chilli oil its is so HOT but so goodWritten 4 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic evening. The Elvis impersonator was really really good. A thoroughly enjoyable evening experienceWritten 6 October 2023
- Having been on a walking food tour in the morning, we couldn't face a full restaurant dinner, so wine and a shared cheese platter very close to our hotel seemed ideal. We hadn't made a reservation, but were lucky to get the last available table outside in the narrow alley.
Food and wine were delicious, although quite expensive. Service was efficient and charming, and we enjoyed chatting to diners at the neighbouring table. Only minor downside was the very small table (the top of a barrel), but that probably added to the overall relaxed and sociable atmosphere.Written 23 October 2023
- The chocolate on tap and the cocktails were fantastic. See if they're selling the watermelon chocolates when you go - they were amazing. It's a tiny place, but a definite must-visit, and the people who work there are really nice.Written 24 November 2023
- A lovely little bar with the friendliest locals you will ever meet - thanks Steve for being such a genial hostWritten 23 May 2023
- THE place to watch football in Qawra. Great bar, great atmosphere, welcoming staff, and a fine selection of drinks.Written 23 October 2023
- You have got to come here, the cocktails are fab. The vibe is pretty cool, sort of Hackney-esque vibe to it, the staff are pretty chilled too - very friendly. Some games in the corner. Music is varied but not boring commercial pop/electronic but proper music. It gets busy and some people reserve a seat. I'd definitely come here againWritten 15 October 2023
- We didn’t go to Qwara we stayed in Sliema not far from the ferry to Valetta. Malta snd Gozo are lovely islands. I would say do some research before you go. We were going to go to popeye village but it was closed due to the storm some weeks earlier . We couldn’t get to comino or have a harbour trip from Sliema because the seas were too rough . So go and find the trip organisers to see when it’s possible.
We travelled on a couple of local buses and took one trip on the hop on hop off bus. We were there five days - not enough to see everything but I would love to go back . Incognito nightclub we didn’t get to either .Written 20 August 2023
- Amazing 👌👌👌👌👌 place!
Didn’t know what to expect at first because we was just walking by for some drinks. However, we got very positive surprised. The bartender made very tasty cocktails and a the staff was supernice. Fast on the floor and they also took time to talk to us since it was our first time. The night we visited they were playing “rock” music. We asked if we could make some request songs,( club music/ electronic) and was told No at first. But after a while the manager came and asked what we wanted to listen to… that really made our night,
It ended up us staying for 2.5 hours…and we was just going in for 1-2drinks in the beginning.
This is a small and very cozy place and I can really recommend it. Ask for the bartender Sito, he will make the best cocktails 🍸 for you.Written 2 January 2022
- Nathan the barman is a top man! Makes the best Moscow Mules & mojitos. He is very welcoming, friendly & could not be more helpful. This is our 2nd visit & we will definitely be returning!Written 30 June 2023
- Great food good location Staff friendly - manager could not do enough for us - he is a real credit to the Hard Rock nameWritten 20 July 2023
- Lovey views and slightly expensive drinks are to be expected in this place. We visited on a Friday night and had a wonderful night- it was a delightful change from the main area of noise, commercial loud pop and teenagers!
The crowd is older people, drinks are not watered down, music is good, no one hassles you and you have room to sit down at tables and talk.
We paid an entrance fee of €15, it did get us a free glass of Prosecco which was appreciated!
The staff were ok, no one was overly friendly or rude. Security staff were attentive and always watching the outdoor smoking area.Written 22 November 2023