Things to Do in Oslo
Browse by Category
£407.15 per adult
Popular: Booked by 260 travellers!
Top Attractions in Oslo
£33.43 per adult
Popular: Booked by 984 travellers!
Types of Things to Do in OsloSights & Landmarks (170)Shopping (122)Tours (116)Museums (107)Outdoor Activities (91)Nightlife (87)Fun & Games (67)Nature & Parks (64)Transportation (33)Spas & Wellness (32)Boat Tours & Water Sports (29)Concerts & Shows (27)Food & Drink (22)Classes & Workshops (11)Traveller Resources (8)Water & Amusement Parks (7)Casinos & Gambling (3)Zoos & Aquariums (1)Events (1)
Things to Do in Oslo by NeighbourhoodSentrum (199)Gamle Oslo (61)Grünerløkka - Sofienberg (6)Sogn (1)Frogner (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Oslo
- Private Full-Day Round Trip from Oslo to Sognefjord via Flåm Railway
- Self-Guided Full-Day Round Trip From Oslo To Sognefjord With Flåm Railway
- Oslo Private Tour: Nydalen, river Akerselva, Bygdoy Peninsula & Kon-Tiki museum
- Private 7,5-hrs Oslo Fjord&Vikings Roundtrip Limo-,Van- or Minibus - per Vehicle
- 7 hours Private Limousine tour combined Oslo & Tyrifjord including "The Twist"
What are the top attractions to visit in Oslo?
What are the best outdoor activities in Oslo?
What are the best day trips from Oslo?
The best day trips from Oslo according to Tripadvisor travellers are: