Points of Interest & Landmarks • Geologic Formations
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The views from the summit were stunning. You can drive to the top (pay and display parking) or take the tram or cable car. We got some gorgeous pictures and enjoyed the small hikes available.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cable cars great fun. All the family enjoyed the nice walk along the promenade and children enjoyed the amusements and pierWritten 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fascinating mines. Not been before and well worth the visit. Would definitely recommend visiting ...Written 11 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great selection of items to see even though building is small there is so much to see. A lot of history kept alive by this museum.Written 27 October 2023
- Worth walking along to see and then look back at the shore and Llunddano; the amusement arcade was fun for the 2p slots reminding me of when I was young!Written 21 September 2023
- We did the distillery tour as a 30th birthday present for our son. What a brilliant experience for him as he drinks whiskey. The staff were welcoming on arrival and the quite was not only informative and engaging but also entertaining.Written 2 December 2023
- A fabulous night of magic, fun and great food. This was our Christmas party night and the Magic Bar Live looked after our group of 17 to perfection. The food was excellent, the welcome was incredibly warm, the magic entertainment, both on stage and round the table was first rate and everyone agreed it was our best Christmas party to date. Worth pointing out that it’s incredible value too. Thanks to the whole staff for making it such an enjoyable event.Written 3 December 2023
- The views across the bay of llandudno, are great from valley gardens ,the gardens themselves are worth a look ,on a steep incline ,so not good anybody infirm ,or with walking difficulties, but you can drive there and take in the views ,highly recommendedWritten 10 November 2023
- Wow such a gorgeous beach. Walked from llandudno town in 10 minutes to soak up the September sunshine. The tide out was stunning in the morning and managed to take another trek out with hubby to experience it in. A lovely unspoiled beach fit for couples, families and dog walkers. Plenty of free parking and a much less commercialised area. Refreshments available from food vans. Water quality was good and it was nice to see so many people making the most of the good weather.Written 6 September 2023
- Food is the best we've had,we ordered thali's so we could try a variety of dishes and it was amazing, would definitely recommend this restaurant. Jakir was our server and nothing was too much trouble for him .5 star plus.Written 29 August 2023
- Stunning views and such a peaceful place to be in general! Lovely nature walk. I need to visit again so I can explore the whole area!!Written 17 October 2023
- Having read the reviews we knew this place would be busy on a summer Bank Hol weekend so we aimed to be there before lunch as per advice. We arrived around 11:30 and were told it would be 1 hour to 1 hour 15 min wait but it was actually only 45 mins. They boys thoroughly enjoyed it (10 & 13).
By midday the queues were much longer so turn up in the morning and you should be ok! If it rains they will close it so check weather before you set out.Written 28 August 2023
- Amazing views from the hill. Lucky enough to see the grey seals in the little cove. Look for moving rocks! Beware there are 2 paths, an easy one from Penrhyn and a steep climb from the Llandudno side.Written 1 September 2023
- A great drive on this private road that takes all around Grreat Orme on a one way system or you can elect to go to the summit. The toll is £4.50
Stunning views on the drive and you can stop and take photos in certain placesWritten 20 August 2023
- This is such a pretty little church in the middle of Great Orme. You can see the church and cemetery from the summit of the Great Orme.Written 28 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Llandudno
- The best day trips from Llandudno according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- North Wales Adventure Sightseeing Day Trip from Liverpool
- Full-Day North Wales Sightseeing Adventure from Manchester
- Portmeirion, Castles and Snowdonia Tour
- Snowdonia & The 3 Castles Tour
- CHESTER: North Wales Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour
Llandudno Attractions Information