Historic Sites • Parks
Tours near Altrincham
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I went for a Festive Afternoon Tea with my friend at the Gardeners Cottage yesterday, and it was amazing! My friend and I had the best English Breakfast tea which we later purchased in the local shop on the grounds - we could not get enough! My friends Afternoon Tea was Vegetarian based, and mine Meat based but both were great. I was pleasantly surprised to widen my pallet and try Goats Cheese, Chutney and become a big fan of Cranberry Sauce! I would highly recommend, and we have every intention of making this our yearly tradition!
Lovely, kind and attentive staff members too!Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here recently on a very wet Saturday afternoon and managed to grab a table in one of the outside covered areas.
Being able to browse and order food via the app is very handy and saves q’ing. Service was very quick also and the food we ate from all vendors was quality.
There isn’t as many vendors as other similar food markets, however the atmosphere and quality of food available here proves ‘quality over quantity’ !Written 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an amazing public art gallery supporting great local artists, and run by (friendly) volunteers :). They're very involved in the community + run quite a few art/creativity workshops (which I haven't had a chance to attend yet). Definitely worth a visit if you're exploring Altrincham.Written 14 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect place to have your wedding photos taken. If you are getting married locally it is a great setting for forever memoriesWritten 7 August 2021
- Took grandson for 1st time. Having watched ice hockey in much larger venues it was well organised. The queues for food/Drink were horrendous though. Only down side was the people we were sat near were very inconsiderate. But grandson enjoyed it that was the main thing.Written 25 November 2023
- Nice beer, the inside reminded me of school dining hall, had to queue for the toilets. Overpriced food, (IMO).
I then walked 200 yards to a proper pub with a good atmosphere and a lot cheaper and same quality beer.
Others may like it, but it's not for me.Written 28 October 2023
- What a great afternoon out pumpkin picking! The staff were so friendly, the tractor ride from the car park was so much fun, as was the maze! The kids had such a fun day out. Reasonably priced pumpkins too!Written 14 October 2023
- The Stamford Quarter is a very pleasant shopping area in the centre of Altrincham. A good range of stores, including a very decent branch of Debenhams. Over 600 reasonably priced onsite parking spaces, it's an easy to navigate area in which to spend some time.Written 24 August 2019
- I’m quite new to escape rooms, went with a group of 4 to try to escape the ‘Forger’ room, it was very brilliantly designed, we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and were really impressed by the intricacy of the puzzles. The owner Andras was a great host and really made the experience. Would love to try the other rooms at some point! - RikkiWritten 14 September 2023
- Float pods = pure bliss! Weightless relaxation, soothing water, and total tranquility. Love it! 🌊😌Written 6 December 2023
- Superb coffee and a wonderful little hideaway spot with some great gift and everyday things. Such a wonderful and friendly part of the community, and the new cafe and shop is going to be amazing! Thank you to Steven and Gareth for being such legends.Written 10 November 2023
- I have preformed here countless times and so does my dance school so I would really recommend we all have fun wether it’s the panto or just a show it’s an amazing experience.Written 23 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Altrincham
Altrincham Attractions Information