Tours near Weybridge
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- As an enthusiast of anything with an engine, I could scarcely contain my glee at Brooklands museum. There are vintage racing cars and bikes in the museum of the legendary Brooklands racing circuit (there is a part of the original banked circuit visible), and in the part of the site dedicated to Brooklands' aircraft manufacturing history there are several airliners that can be boarded and explored. There are also military aircraft that can be experienced as well. I personally enjoyed the display of aircraft engines, many of which are automated so you can see the workings. Included in the admission fee is entry to the London bus museum which is small but again, many of the exhibits can be boarded and viewed upclose. Well worth the admission fee.Written 28 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just wanted to state how impressed we all were with Mercedes-Benz World. From entrance to exit, we could not of been impressed more. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. We went for a surprise birthday for my dad, we got him an hours driving experience of an off road and drive track experience. Certainly got the hours worth. On previous experiences in other places, you may get less time and they include tutorial in the hours slot, but not here, he got the full hour of actual driving and really enjoyed it. We cannot thank the instructor enough, forgot to get his name, but thank you! Overall, I cannot recommend this enough, even if you were just having a look round, you will still be treated well by the friendly staff throughout Mercedes-Benz World.
Thanks all!Written 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great museum within a museum at Brooklands and well worth allowing time to view the buses and associated paraphenalia. We loved that so many of the buses had destination close to our home!Written 15 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is a free car park. That is where one would start their walk. You will go past Brooklands Museum and walk as far as Weybridge Station before returning on a slightly different route via Mercedes Benz World not spectacular scenery but we found it interestingWritten 30 July 2023
- It may have been November and it may have Ben cold but this didn’t detract from an amazing day of golf at St. George’s Hill.
The course was in brilliant condition and the greens quick but receptive and held there line.
The starter Vince was a legend and very informative; the Half Way hut even sold Bovril so it was a massive win for me 🤣.
Only downside was the service in the clubhouse was poor and not fitting with the grandeur and stature that the course has.Written 25 November 2023
- My wife and I were visiting UK from Toronto, Canada and we had looked into a classic British car to drive through the UK country roads. After contacting Mark, he was very patient and accommodating through email in helping me understand the process and meet my needs. We arranged to stop in on our way back to London for a 4-hour rental of a 1959 MGA. Upon arriving, Mark was most helpful in quickly setting us up in order to get us on our way. He took me for a quick test drive showing me the quirks of driving a 1959 car. He also set us up on Google Maps for a scenic drive through Ripley and Shere. It was a beautiful sunny hot day for a top down driving experience!Written 4 October 2023
- I had a treatment yesterday carried out by the lovely Mirella (sorry if I’ve spelt it wrong), she explained absolutely everything and all options. She spent plenty of time ensuring
I was comfortable and made me feel so at ease,
The whole experience was amazing. I left feeling totally relaxed and as though we had known each other for years and if I lived closer I would definitely be visiting regularly. Thank you so much you lovely lady.Written 4 May 2023
- Not as relaxing as advertised and hoped for!
This was advertised as a relaxing spa day for 18+ but seeing as the health suite is poolside and children’s swimming lessons were taking place it was very difficult to relax on the loungers or in the jacuzzi. I struggled to even read my book because the teacher was very loud.
The strict ‘no mobile phones’ policy was not enforced so lots of other guests using their phones.
Water fountain was not working properly.
Staff didn’t seem very attentive or happy.
Be aware of the extortionate charges for hiring gowns and slippers - they are not included in spa day price like you’d expect.
Massage was very good and that part was relaxing and peaceful.
Overall very average experience and more like a health club facility than the relaxing spa day experience that was advertised.Written 28 August 2023
- Very professional service, highly recommended I called them and they provided 👍 courteous service and I had very friendly driver,Written 6 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Weybridge
- The most popular things to do in Weybridge with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Weybridge on Tripadvisor
Weybridge Attractions Information