Tours near Holywood
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic place, wonderfull people, good experience. Lots and lots of place to see, things to do, feel, make, learn. Can't wait to visit again soon!Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We checked this place as a wedding venue for our step daughter. We met the wedding Co-orderinator who showed us around this lovely building. There is a small bar and a spacious function room Good atmosphere could be had especially at Xmas. Can also be booked for corporate functions. Not opened to public. Short walk or drive from the enterance of the Folk ParkWritten 28 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came after seeing other reviews and was not disappointed, expect my phone did on me. Great view of Belfast and a nice walk round the park too. Lovely way to spend a few hours.Written 25 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited both the Titanic and Ulster Transport museum this week. The Transport museum was by far the better choice. Easy to find from the railway station (follow signs not Google maps)Written 22 August 2023
- We always try to get here for the May day celebrations and see the school children of the village strut their stuff in what must be a ceremony steeped in history.
There is always a good turnout and it's well supported by families and friends.
There is usually a market in the street as well which adds to the jovial atmosphere and happy ambience.Written 2 August 2019
- Excellent location in the Sullivan Building on the Main Street of Hollywood in Northern Ireland. Good size and plenty of books available. Wheelchair access.Written 31 July 2021
- A very nice graveyard to wander around. Could see into church from back side. Very convenient to the waterfront.Written 14 September 2022
- Fantastic course, beautiful club house and great staff. Keep out of the bunkers ;-) It makes it easierWritten 13 February 2020
- Great setup super friendly and really helpful staff. The trackman bay is superb for dialling in your numbers and giving you something to focus on. Booked on for an hour and would highly recommend at really competitive prices.Written 31 October 2023
- The beach itself is definitely not one of the best that Northern Ireland has to offer !
There is a lovely coastal path out past the Yacht Club and the playpark was busy .
It was nice to see the boats and we enjoyed the walk .Written 5 August 2021
- We had an amazing time with Ruth, in her lovely home in Holywood. The ringmaking itself was fascinating and fun, and we ended up with each our "solid memory" in the shape of two rings that we've worn since. Both Ruth and her family were amazing (we wanted to kidnap their two dogs), and could not have made us feel more welcome than we did. This ended up being one of our favourite experiences on an amazing, four day trip to NI, and we would definitely love to come back some day!
A big, heartfelt thank you to Ruth and her family! Anyone who decides to visit NI Silver Jewellery will bring home more than just jewellery. We simply can not recommend this enough!Written 17 October 2023
- We had a lovely day at the spa it was fabulous the staff made us feel so special and welcome it was lovely and quite so clean a beautiful building the hot stone massage was fantastic and my daughter enjoyed her facial too we will definitely return we really loved the relaxation room after our treatments too xxWritten 18 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Holywood
- The most popular things to do in Holywood with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Holywood on Tripadvisor
Holywood Attractions Information