Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Lots of parking available, the main carpark has a coffee shop and toilets towards the bottom which are open 10am-4pm each day
Crawfordsburn has a little bit of everything for everyone, beaches, forest walks open fields, various different paths with lots of bins and different trail lengths.
Busy at the weekends and summer but we’ve been able to take Duckie on lots of off-lead walks and even met a few new friends along the way.Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an absolute gem of a garden , obviously well looked after , plenty to see despite being end of September . If you have to choose between here and botanic gardens Belfast choose here !Written 4 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This small museum is one of the best I’ve visited. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The exhibits had just the right amount of content, were well written and well presented. When we were there, there was also an exhibit of local artists works many of which were very high quality. If you have an hour or two to spare, visit this local history museum. You won’t be disappointed. Then walk the grounds outside the museum to the walled garden. What a beautiful place!Written 7 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a place that cannot be missed once you get to Bangor.
It's the essance of the town and the view is soo beautiful. And everything is soo peaceful.
It's always a pleasure to comeback.Written 17 May 2023
- A splendid house with a museum on local history and a cool coffee shop. Take a walk through the park to the walked gardens.Written 7 March 2020
- This is part of a coastal walk from Donaghadee to Holywood, and is usually called just the Coastal Path by locals. Beautiful views of Belfast Lough, looking across to the Antrim Hills, from the undulating paved path. Popular with walkers (with and without dogs) and joggers, and some cyclists, the latter on mountain bikes who frequently treat it as a race course. Incredibly, there are plans to widen the path and encourage cycling, so make the most of the pleasnt path as it is now, in case this error of judgement comes to pass.Written 7 November 2019
- Wonderworld for the skaters, skateboarders, BMX'ers or other and all under the one roof. The guys are themselves experienced and at hand to help the novice, or the more experienced and a plethora of skating and BMXing items to spend your hard earned money on.Written 22 February 2023
- Plenty of variety; well organised, a fun place to be. 4-year-old loved it. Spent £20 on tokens for the rides that required them, Good value because of the variety with plenty of 'free' play items to fill out a couple of hours with ease - plus stopping for ice cream. Friendly helpful young staff. Only major downside was the toilets which, towards the end of the afternoon, had obviously not been cleaned and in some cases were disgusting. Pity because everything else would be recommended for a visit and would have been worth 5 starsWritten 2 June 2022
- A visit to Bangor is not complete without a visit to Bangor Abbey Graveyard.
It's a restful place with lots of interesting graves .
Beautiful wildflowers abound .
The church is a beautiful building .Written 5 June 2023
- We were meant to stay 2 hours, ended up almost four hours. The variety of trees, bushes, plants and flowers is unparalleled.Written 13 November 2022
- I'm not a fan of indoor Karting tracks but this is as good as they come and I suppose you can go whatever the weather.
He also has room2race which is worth a look although I thought it was a little o. The pricey side and the bikes are too light to be. Authentic racing feel.Written 12 September 2017
- The promenade at the back of the beach is the perfect place to exercise.
At a time when we are only allowed to go outside once a day for exercise and to stave off cabin fever as the coronavirus rages through the country, the promenade gives everyone the chance to observe social distancing rules in safety.Written 30 March 2020
- I really enjoyed my experience at Omeya, the staff member Anna welcomed me in to a calm and relaxing atmosphere. I felt totally at ease. The facilities were of an excellent standard. I left feeling great! I would highly recommend.Written 1 December 2023
- A beautiful tower surrounded by woodland and alive with wildlife and steeped in history. You can even book a stay in the tower for that special occasion, should you wish.Written 22 February 2023
- We enjoyed a walk through the park and were surprised to see two herons perched on high branches in one of the trees. There is a good variety of trees and apparently in Autumn the maples add a welcome splash of colour to the canvas.Written 3 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangor
Bangor Attractions Information