- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
35 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travellers are saying
- Good medium sized ski resort. Good grooming, nice wide and long runs back to the bottom of the mountain(s).
Main carpark can get very busy so need more lifts
Most runs are facing north so they are always in the shadow (Dec21)
I would have prefered if they had more restaurants in town and next to the pistesWritten 6 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent 5 hours there having so much fun.
Professional instructors and high security.
Really nice place.Written 18 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great little day trip starting with a ride through the valley and then a 1,5h walk via suspension bridges and along waterfalls up to some mountain lake. Not for old people though, there is steep ladders! Requires fitnessWritten 18 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived early on a beautiful clear summer day. The toll road attendant offered very helpful advice which was much appreciated. The views at the top were spectacular and an experience I will always remember. At the bottom of the cable car are restaurants and many hiking trails.Written 19 June 2022
- Worth a visit especially the graveyard. Centre of town location, good walking access and a contrast to sport and retailWritten 21 February 2020
- In summer this is the 7km Mountain Go Kart run. In winter it becomes a 7km Toboggan run and is open during the day and 6 days a week at night from 19-2300 hrs. Great fun for all the family.Written 14 April 2019
- Fun little museum, very informative; it shows both the production process and the uses of nickel. Very good to combine a visit with a good hike in the surrounding forests and meadows. Well worth a visit, also with children.Written 12 October 2019
- I took the route from Eschachalm via Neualm to Duisitzkarsee and back to Eschachalm. The first leg (to Neualm) was a nice walk through forests and along some wild waters. The second leg from Neualm to the beautiful Duisitzkarsee was quite challenging (do not even try to do this leg without proper hiking shoes!) , due to the rather narrow path full of stones, roots etc. - it seemed endless until finally the Duisitzkarsee came in sight. The view definitely paid off for the efforts! Enjoyed a very tasty meal in Fahrlechhütte before surrounding the lake and heading back to the starting point.Written 31 August 2020
- We took a cable car to the 1700m and the medium round trip (3,5 hours) through Gassellhohe, Rippeteck, Obersee, Spiegelsee and back to cable car. Nice trip with a lor of beautiful views. Kids (4 and 10) were were satisfied with challenging but nice walkWritten 7 July 2020
- we decided that we will take something home from Alps, a present for big boys.
We finish in Mandleberggut destillery and it was nice find. Nice staff, nice people, you can certainly buy gifts or even moonshine. They are manufacturing all in there. Good food and drinks and the views....are stunning. Lovely place to 1/2 day out. Thank youWritten 22 August 2018
- We took a family raft for a first time near Schladming. It was after a rainy day when the tide was high, and we enjoyed every moment! Our tour guide Fabi was a great guy and we felt we were in good hands.
Super recommended attraction!Written 10 July 2022
- Experience is great, the people there are very professional. the river had a great flow, not quire at all but great for familiesWritten 2 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Schladming