Taxis & Shuttles • Private Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 129
What travellers are saying
- On the way to haghartsin monastery was a long drive but our tour guide sergey make it comfortable for all of us esp to my grandchildren.before reaching the place we stop to one restaurant the is very comfortable and the food is amazingly delicious. The place monastery haghartsin is a place full of history the place is so nice.having a guide like sergey everything is comfortable he treated us like a family that we really enjoyed our tour to armenia.Written 25 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was very easy to communicate with Lilit. She suggested tour options. Kept the cost reasonable. Provided required information.
Mkhitar was polite, punctual and full of information about Armenia. He drove carefully, stopping in scenic spots. He was happy to support in any way he could. He could improve his English and he would be unstoppable.
The car was in great condition.Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Third time visiting Armenia and won’t be the last thanks to the amazing service provided by Aram and the 3 amazing drivers we’ve had the pleasure to meet (Arman, Armen, and Tigran). The latest 8-day itinerary was amazingly planned by Aram. Tigran has been very professional, flexible (with our requests and changes), patient, and most importantly a very responsible driver. We felt really safe with him throughout the entire time.
Thank you so much for always exceeding my expectations. ❤️Written 3 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Skyline provided us with the best tours in Armenia during our visit, Tigran one of our drivers, was knowledgeable about all the places we visited, he acted as a tour guide for us, dropping us to the location and walking with us explaining the historical facts of every location we visited, Tigran was very friendly and approachable, he was also very nice by providing us hot spot from his own personal mobile phone so we can use internet while commuting.
Tigran was our guide during the last day of our visit to Armenia, and for sure he left a great impression and we would recommend all travelers going to Armenia to ask for his servicesWritten 4 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Destiny Travel arranged my trip to Khor Virap, Noravank and Ta’ev. Each of the Monastery sites warrants a special memory and Wings of Tatev cable car a treat in itself. Excellent stop at Areni Winery and village for lunch. My tour guide, highly recommended, Chinar Grigoryan is extremely knowledgeable if history, Armenian culture is your passion. She is professional, warm, caring, personable, excellent English skills. Fortunately also my driver, Tigran Horhannisyan was so accommodating with photo stops and intuitively anticipation any need. Very personable and although only spoke a few words of English it was evident that he understood more English than he could speak. My day was enhanced considerably by the fun and total experience of being in the care of such wonderful companions - thank you both. This was a long day but well organized by Destiny Travel and was the highlight of my ten day trip both in the places visited and Chinar and Tigran efforts to ensure that I had a better understanding of Armenia. Thank you for a perfect day.Written 4 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My driver Rafik did an amazing job getting me to the sites around Yerevan that I wanted to see. We spent two days together, and he is a very personable individual and a professional driver. The vehicle was very comfortable so my experience with Voyago was excellent. I would highly recommend their services. It was booked through my hotel, the Republica.Written 15 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great service 🤩 “Hey Armenia” helped me in everything. From E visa, Hotel booking to Private Day Tours and even PCR test. As a solo female traveler, I had an amazing time in Armenia and a Hassle free travel indeed.Written 30 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took a private tour of Armenia and it was FANTASTIC! Mainly because of our amazing guide. He was so energetic, fun, intelligent and kind. We were confident in eating ANYWHERE with him. It was the first time I had local diverse dishes and each of them were better from the other. Thank you Armenia tour for such a memorable experience!Written 2 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good but needs online navigation inside of the wagons . Easy access to most popular places of the town . Calm and kind people.Written 20 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The brilliance of the trip program is beyond words: I have visited homeland in June 2018, and luckily Rizanna was our guide. She remembers all the places she took us although it was 3 years ago and our trip was designed for 6 days. For 2021 visit she took me and my friend to other parts of Armenia. Every stop was thoughtfully planned - breathtaking views, beautiful landscapes immersed with history of my nation. Overall, very knowledgeable guide, extremely attentive to needs and moods of tourists, considerable even to capricious requests. I have already made plans for our visit to Georgia and you can easily guess who is my the only possibly guide 🤩🥂⭐️.Written 31 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent, we really enjoyed the trip. We traveled as a family with two children, visited Lake Sevan and the mountains of Dilijan, an unforgettable experience. The guide Vartan was professional and responsible, he was always there to help and described the sights in a funny and informative manner. Will definitely use his services againWritten 11 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have participated in a group tour to Tatev Monastery. It was fantastic!!! The road itself was very beautiful... there were several stops before Tatev ropeway and our guide Ani did very good job...it was pleasure to lister her. Thank you dear Ani.
BTW, I'm coming soon again to Armenia :) see you guys!!!Written 9 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good city tour, about 2.5 hours in length, Tigran led me around (I was the only person on the tour), a variety of sights, and also into areas (alleyways, doorways etc) that I would not have thought to look at without a guide. A good orientation to the city, well worth doing at the start of your time in Yerevan. Tigran was informative and humorous, and was a good guide.Written 25 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Yerevan
- These experiences are best for transportation in Yerevan:
- Discover Armenia (Group tour)
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Armenia
- Airport Transfer: From Airport to Yerevan or Vice Versa
- Tbilisi transfer to or from Yerevan
- Private Transfer From Yerevan To Tbilisi
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Yerevan:See more transportation for groups in Yerevan on Tripadvisor