Popular things to do
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice place to see animals.it was a great option to spend some hours in haller park.
it was wonderful to see hippos,crocs,giant tortoise.Great place to spend some hours.Written 23 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fort Jesus is a place of entanglements. Obviously of Portuguese, British and Arab powers in an animated history badly tought in Western schools. But it also shows the demographic entanglements between Asia and Africa, more peaceful times of cultural, commercial and religious exchange inits little museum onsite.
If you want to start to understand Kenya's incredible diversity - its dangers and its benefits - you have to start here.
Then you can go for the architectural ingeniosity of the place, the beauty of the buildings, the artwork (not only) of the Arabic doors and the majesty of the site on the edge of Mombasa facing Nyali.Written 11 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Will always love wild waters! Great day out, and not very expensive either. I always spend the day here, has a restaurant on site too so don't really need to take your own food and drink as its affordable.Written 8 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we visited the old town to buy some spices after we finished the fort jesus tour.all spices are found here a nd the prices ae reasonable.
The marke during the day is very crowded.our guide was very careful and protected us not to be pick pocketed as it is dangerous to walk here alone.there are many locals in the market and most of them are just brokers.i can recommend to visit the market in mombasa city with a guide,many thanks to jafar +254710239929.you can add the mombasa tusks for some photosWritten 8 March 2023
- beautiful beach with friendly beach boys and vendors who are ready to help you book tours and some boat rides.we spent 5 days here and we never wanted to leave.we must come backWritten 9 March 2023
- An excellent walk around, containing many habitats. Many birds and an easy/safe/cheap opportunity to photograph birds/wildlife within the city limits. The guide was knowledgeable and patient.Written 18 June 2023
- Beautiful beach and ocean, coral reef one mile out and worth a visit- only thing that can put you off is the amount of beach touts trying to sell you there trips/goods. But to be honest we had a lovely chat with two who were very informative and non threatening and actually very pleasentWritten 16 July 2023
- A very nice trip in a glass bottom boat.Very lovely to see different types of fish.Beautiful snorkelling.water very clear.We booke our boat through jafar +254710239929.Very friendly captain mr bruno from bamburi beach hotelWritten 6 September 2023
- This is a Hindu temple but it welcomes everyone to walk around.respect is what needed here ,remove your shoes before entering this holy place.dont miss to learn the Hindu religion when in mombasa,this is worth a visit.this was our stop after the old town tour with maxi
+254 726 382 358Written 12 January 2020