- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
762 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Central Area/City Area
Admission tickets from £7.80
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Shopping Malls
Central Area/City Area
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 762
What travellers are saying
- It sounds crazy for an airport to be a tourist attraction in it's own right but we spent a large amount of time exploring and enjoyed it allWritten 1 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clarke - A great place for fun travelers. There are plenty of F&B restaurants. Surrounded by a river, it is a beautiful tourist attraction. The old building was built in the 18th century. You can taste different types of cuisines as you like.Written 15 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We dined at the pig or gan soup place in the Maxwell food centre. While I did not take part in all the organs like my partner I had with pork fillet and meatballs instead very delicious and the spicy sauce they provide on the side has a lovely kick .the broth was very clear and FlavourfulWritten 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Don't overlook this shopping experience. Convenient and right next to the marina. It's one of the nicer shopping centers in Singapore.Written 3 July 2022
- Easy to get too with the MRT or car with large car park. All the shops, restaurants and bars you would need. Many restaurants look over to Sentosa on the boardwalk to the rearWritten 16 June 2022
- Suntec was right next to our hotel. We used it many time for reasonable priced eating and coffee stops. The retail shops had normal prices and there were sales with some good prices to be had. This mall is huge and takes time to see it all.Written 8 June 2022
- Great place to wonder and shop in air conditioned comfort. Access to Marina Link that takes you underground, great benefit in heat and rain, to marina Square and the mass transit system.
Prices and sales excellent at the moment as very few overseas shoppers. easy to get about with excellent english signage.
Staff at all places fantastic and single point Covid entry access at real plus. So no need to QR each shopWritten 29 January 2022
- Great Satay Sticks! We were staying nearby and walked down to this street. They kept the beers coming and we enjoyed a mix of satays. 7 & 8 were the busiest, but all were keen to serve. I didn’t like having dirty old menus shoved at me from all directions however kinda felt sorry for the quiet stalls once I settled into the atmosphere.Written 3 March 2020
- Singapore is known for its Hawker Centers and this may be the most famous do to its appearance on Crazy Rich Asians. We spent the morning visiting temples and shopping in Chinatown. While it was a couple of blocks we simply felt we had to visit. I got chicken and rice and my wife got the dumplings. The food was great and we enjoyed the ambiance as well. The architecture is impressive and as a bonus the center is on Robinson Road for all the Robinsons out there like myself.Written 27 February 2020
- I understand that they were spoken to about density limits during covid. Back to normal now.
If you want it, they have it. Food, clothes , luggage, shoes, pretty much everything.
Don't expect civility. More like measured indifference.
Well worth a visit though, and it's air conditionedWritten 13 July 2022
- Probably the best mall along orchard road, and rivals the marina bay sands mall. It has all the luxury and non luxury shopping you would ever want, and more. Many restaurants and cafes as well of course. Plus art galleries, singapore airlines office, and ATMsWritten 3 July 2022
- Department store and mall that has everything you would need.
Top end handbags aside, I need wagyu and they deliver (be it via CS in basement 2). Also all the clothes and kitchen hardware you’d ever need.
Love it. Wish I could work there and get some staff benefits.Written 26 May 2022
- This is normally a nice airport for a layover. Sadly with the pandemic, things have changed. Very quiet with limited eateries open. The same applies to shopping. I miss the buzz. Very few people around and lifeless. On the plus, well signposted, easy to navigate and staff are friendly. There are loads of seats which are comfortable too and charging sockets. Generally clean but carpets do need a hoover in some areas. If you have a long transit like I did, there is a transit hotel or depending on where you have come from and vaccination status, I was able to freely walk around. You can commute between terminals (1 and 3 are the most active). If you have come from a high risk country, then you will go to a 'holding area' and cannot leave that area till you depart. Rules change all the time with the pandemic so check. Toilets were surprisingly clean or I was lucky! Things that are opened, close early or only open when there are flights. Choice is also limited.Written 17 January 2022
- Impressively large with down to earth stores that you actually want to visit.
So much shopping and eating, you’d want to spend a day here. I did.
Almost every you’ll need can be gotten here. And easily accessible by subway.Written 3 August 2022
- I lived near this mall for 4 months during my stay and Singapore and came here multiple times a week! Good bakeries and lots of restaurant options, even sit down for familiesWritten 13 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
- These experiences are best for shopping in Singapore:
- EXPRESS: Batam half-day tour with Ferry, 2-hour Massage and Lunch from Singapore
- Singapore to Batam:City Tour with Ferry Tickets & Lunch
- 6-Hours Singapore Tour in Private Car or Minibus with Driver
- SMALL GROUP: Batam day tour with Ferry, 1-hour Massage, and Lunch from Singapore
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo Shoot - Singapore
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Singapore:See more hidden gem shopping in Singapore on Tripadvisor