Things to Do in Minsk
Browse by Category
Best things to do in Minsk
Museums1. Museum Strana Mini
697 reviewsNezavisimosti Ave., 25 Main enterance of the Dvoriec Profsojuzov, Minsk 220005 BelarusOpen Now - 11:00 - 19:00
Travellers sayTake the audio-guide or even better the guide (person), since they do offer really nice descriptions, history facts and mere questions to make you think and recall what you know already!
Nature & Parks13. Central Botanical Garden of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
281 reviewsSurhanova 2V next to the metro station Akademiya Nauk, Minsk 220012 BelarusOpen Now - 10:00 - 18:00
Types of Things to Do in MinskFun & Games (112)Tours (106)Sights & Landmarks (92)Transportation (68)Shopping (60)Museums (55)Nightlife (52)Outdoor Activities (46)Spas & Wellness (34)Casinos & Gambling (19)Classes & Workshops (18)Nature & Parks (18)Concerts & Shows (17)Food & Drink (16)Boat Tours & Water Sports (6)Water & Amusement Parks (5)Zoos & Aquariums (2)Traveller Resources (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Minsk
- Loshitskiy Park
- Victory Park
- Central Botanical Garden of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- Chelyuskinites Park
- Minsk Sea
- Mir and Niasvizh UNESCO castles tour MINI group: max 3 people
- Sightseeing tour Minsk - Mir Castle - Nesvizh Castle - Brest Fortress
- Private Sightseeing Tour from Minsk The Legacy of World War I
- Private Tour Stalin Line and Belarusian Historical Museum WWII
- Private Full-Day Tour from Minsk to Gomel and Vetka Museum
What are the top attractions to visit in Minsk?
What are the best outdoor activities in Minsk?
The best outdoor activities in Minsk according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the best day trips from Minsk?
The best day trips from Minsk according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Minsk with kids?