Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Hurghada
Admission tickets from £26.58
Admission tickets from £33.48
Zoos • Aquariums
Admission tickets from £22.38
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I went by a yacht trip and then stopped there and it was an amazing and unforgettable trip and the water was clear and had a good corals and fishes down thereWritten 7 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Crystal clear water enjoyed our boat and snorkeling trip really full day of fun just food was okay you can say average quality.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited the marina a couple of days ago and it's definitely worth a visit, the restaurants along the marina are welcoming without pushy staff members trying to get you in, the boats are beautiful and overall the scenery is great. We spent 2 hours there which was just about enough time to have some food and have a look around a few shops. Definitely worth a visit!Written 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The best place in terms of everything; View, restaurants, Cafes, beaches & Bars. You can easily enjoy your day there without the need to go anywhere.Written 1 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is our family’s second visit to jungle aqua park. The staff are amazing and so friendly.
The rooms are always clean on arrival and throughout our stay.
The food again is very good, something for everyone at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Bar staff are not shy on the vodka haha
Any trips booked I would advise going through momen, you will find him in reception or on Facebook and speaks very good English.
Our family stayed in a bungalow and had a pool in front of our room which are usually quiet so perfect if you want a little quiet time away from the water park.
The water park is the best in Hurghada.
We were very lucky to of had a fabulous lifeguard in the pool going by the name of Mohamed abd ELD ahab , he is a credit to aqua jungle and made mine and my family’s holiday complete. We are sure to stay in touch.
If you are a young couple, a family with children of any age or a looking to enjoy your retirement then this is the place for you.
😃☀️😃☀️😃Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wonderful, great to be there in this hotel , we like all there and we would like to back again there, we had to much fun and the sea great and very big lagoon, great animation team there we spend with great and funny time with them be funny animation the beast ever thanks for all workers there they made great job )Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kids get to see the animals closely and interact with them, we had the chance to feed some of them; although it was sad that the cages and fish tanks were small compared to the size and numbers of the animals inside, I hope they provide wider places for the animals or merge some of them as the tanks are close-by.
It was nice to see the skeletons of pre-historic whales from Wadi Hitan (Western Desert).
Overall it was a nice day…Written 28 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Me and my wife visited the mall a couple of days ago from reconditions from our hotel staff. We spent a few hours there and it was a nice break from the hotel, one thing to note, the branded shops are a lot more expensive compared to us locally in the UK, for example the converse shop was selling junior White converse trainers for £80- the same in the UK would be £45 so be careful.
We visited the supermarket inside and that was really good, it had a great selection of food, but also great value.
Overall a good trip out to kill a few hours.Written 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The mosque is beautiful inside, we had to wear long gowns which are provided for you to go inside but was worth the visit, the locals had it renovated and it is definately a labour of loveWritten 31 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a great experience at Sliders learning to wakeboard. Great, patient instructors. Got up and riding in no time. Brilliant funWritten 27 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- just want to thank AHMED DAK for his excellent knowledge and amazing photos he had taken with my phone' we have the perfect memories to take back home with us
if you cannot manage to visit the real gizo or cairo then this is the best option to visit
AHMED is friendly and encourages you to get involved with the posing on the statuesWritten 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ok so their are many things I want to say about this hotel and the staff
My first pointer is BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL,
they do supply beach towels but their all the same so if you put them on the sun bed chances are someone will take your lounger claiming it’s theirs and they put the towel their, if you bring your own they can’t really argue with that.
Second pointer is mosquito, make sure you bring a DEET repellent and apply it just before the sun starts to go down or they just eat u alive, their is a shop just outside the hotel that sell a really good repellent.
3rd pointer, some staff can be extremely rude esp round the pool, but once you tip them they become your friend and will bring you drinks whenever you ask.
If their is any problem our favourite receptionist was ASHRAF any problems go to him and he will sort it.
4th pointer Please always tip your cleaner. Our cleaner went above and beyond to make our room fresh and clean everyday and even made theirs swans made out of towels.
5th pointer bring grippy footwear, I was forever falling over the floors are marble and very slippery, I did bring this to the attention of the people Who were at reception and got quite angry as their are enough workers their to check for spills and clean them. The floors really are a death trap.
6th pointer, this hotel is Amazing for disabled people, with ramps everywhere in and out the building with access to all restaurants and rooms on the ground floor with no steps and big shower spaces. I know this as we had a friend who was disabled and had a room in the ground floor.
You can’t get any drink tea or coffee or squash until 7am. They don’t serve breakfast till 7am either and that’s not a problem, what I do find a problem is they don’t open for dinner until 7pm and in my mind that’s too late for children to eat, we didn’t have children luckily but we felt for the people who did. Lunch is not open till 1pm.
The food is the same all the time and ended up being yuk the puddings however we’re lovely!!
And I would like to say a special thank-you to the chef who done our omelette and eggs every morning.
I did have a problem with the Sinbad spa but that was easily fixed and the man fired and lost his job and I was fully refunded so I won’t go into details about this, however the staff were wonderful in the spa esp the 3 managers.
The 3 amazing people who deserve a mention are as follows
MOHAMED ELSAYER head of restaurant YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVOURITE STAFF MEMBER PAPPA. I miss you dearly and THANKYOU FOR MAKING MY BURTHDAY VERY SPECIAL. We shall never forget you and hope your their when we return.
ASHRAF - reception staff member who sorts any problems out if your need anything just go to this. Thanks Ashraf for anything you helped us with we really
Apart from that we had an amazing time with beautiful view a beautiful room and all round a beautiful time.
We hope to see you again xxxxWritten 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You have to see this because it opens a world you can’t and will not be able to imagine unless you’ve seen it yourself, with your own eyes. People can be bargained with - I would not advise to buy a lot of things from here - overall positive and negative things I remember from this market. It’s a must see thing however, to experience the whole Egyptian feeling!Written 27 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I loved staying at this lodge! It was fantastic! After I left I experienced an all-inclusive in Hurghada, both a condo and hotel in Sharm el Sheikh, and a beach house in Dahab. Sharm el Naga Beach Resort was my favorite! The staff was super kind and accommodating, the beach quite lovely, the food the best I've had in Egypt, but most importantly, the reef quite beautiful and unspoiled, particularly if you swim out inWritten 18 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- There a really good milkshakes and smoothies on zeytunabeach! Cozy walk over the sea on the long wooden bridge! :-)Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hurghada
- The best day trips from Hurghada according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 1-day trip to Cairo with flight from Hurghada / Makadi Bay / Soma Bay / El Gouna
- Luxor Day Tour from Hurghada, El Gouna, or Makadi
- Small group Hurghada to Luxor, Valley of the Kings by Van
- Private Full-Day Tour Luxor from Hurghada
- Day Tour to Cairo from Hurghada by Air