Things to Do in Murmansk
Browse by Category
Top Attractions in Murmansk
$129.22 $161.54 per adult
Types of Things to Do in MurmanskSights & Landmarks (37)Tours (19)Outdoor Activities (18)Fun & Games (15)Museums (10)Spas & Wellness (7)Nature & Parks (7)Boat Tours & Water Sports (5)Concerts & Shows (4)Transportation (4)Nightlife (3)Shopping (2)Classes & Workshops (2)Zoos & Aquariums (2)Water & Amusement Parks (2)Food & Drink (1)Traveller Resources (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Murmansk
- FEED A REINDEER. Get to know reindeer and northern traditions
- Northern Lights Hunting by forecast. Evening in the Murmansk
- Arctic Ocean Adventure. To the Edge of the World. Teriberka
- Kola Sami people and reindeers farm tour
- The Aurora you've got to see
- Alyosha Monument, Monument of the Defenders of the Soviet Arctic during the Great Patriotic War
- Lenin Nuclear Icebreaker
- Memorial Complex to the Soldiers and Seamen Who Died in Peaceful Time
- Monument to Waiting Woman
- Murmansk Oceanarium
What are the top attractions to visit in Murmansk?
What are the best outdoor activities in Murmansk?
What are the best day trips from Murmansk?
The best day trips from Murmansk according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Murmansk with kids?
The most popular things to do in Murmansk with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: