Tours near Turgutreis
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Mid way through our family break to Bodrum, Turkey we booked a highly recommended boat trip through Diana travel.
Easy to book through website and the next day we were collected from our hotel and taken a short distance to the marina.
Greeted by Efa, the captain and we left the marina to pick up what eventually was around 40-50 people on the Thomas II boat.
We had a lounger big enough for our family of 4 reserved at the back of the boat and once everyone was aboard we cruise through the beautiful Aegean Sea.
Stopping off at 4 different locations to have a swim in the crystal clear water. Plenty of life jackets for children and adults too.
Had a lot of fun diving from the side of the boat (despite now having a sore shoulder!)
Lunch was included in our ticket price and prepared on our second stop off.
Chicken escalopes, salad, spicy pasta and bread - all really nice and served to us on our lounger.
Refreshments were offered at an extra cost throughout the trip. Cold soft drinks and beers were a welcome addition and reasonably priced!
After our final swim-stop and drop offs at various hotels along the coast line we returned to the marina to be transported back to our hotel personally by Efa.
Can’t thank Efa and his crew for such a warm welcome and hospitality for the day!
Highly recommend this to anyone visiting Bodrum! Approx £120 for family of 4 and well worth every penny!!
Thank you to the crew of Thomas II for a great time!Written 25 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bit late now but update on previous post. The Saturday market has been split over TWO locations. The Produce market, ie: fruit, veg, cheeses etc is to be found in the new location under a purpose built cover. It's expanded to fill the whole area. There's parking, to pay for, I think, but it's very exposed - so HOT!
The Textile market has been relocated to where the old produce market used to be. Plenty of stalls and now also near the variety of restaurants & cafés for that much needed refreshment stop. Enjoy!Written 30 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best things to do in Bodrum go far beyond just going to the beautiful Bodrum beaches, which attract the city's rich and famous people. At the same time, you can soak up the excitement of its colourful historical and cultural heritage. It also has many excellent spots like Akyarlar and Karaincir beaches.
Indeed, Bodrum is a must-see holiday destination. But if you want to explore some of Bodrum's charming back streets, mingle with the locals in a lively yet modest Turgutreis and Akyarlar street market (Bazaar), or get the best view, this guide is for you.
The best beaches in Bodrum are Akyarlar and Karaincir Beaches.
Akyarlar Beach is lovely white sand and clear aquamarine water preferred by local and foreign Tourists, where lunch and dinner are eaten on the beach. Wine and dine here. The famous beach remains within the village of Akyarlar, while Turgutreis is just a few miles to the north. The endless stretch of dazzling sands from Turgutreis to Gümüşlük is unforgettable. Often referred to as the Maldives of Bodrum beaches, Akyarlar and Karaincir Beaches combine Bodrum's natural beauty and attractive atmosphere. It has naturally beautiful white sand and crystal water, as the coast surrounding the beach has a sandy beach covered with greenery at both ends. Akyarlar and Karaincir Beaches are excellent places to relax and spend a fun day in the sun.Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- there is nothing more i can say about this place, plenty of night Life,all food and Drink very reasonable if you want a nice relaxing holiday go here,,Written 16 October 2019
- Lovely small marina with plenty of restaurants and bars. Nice beach with plenty of sunbeds. Worth a visit if staying in near by hotels,Written 10 August 2019
- Whilst it looked very similar to other Mosques once inside it’s quite unique. The people looking after it were lovely and so proud of their local Mosque welcoming visitors like us. They were happy to answer our questions which made the visit worthwhile.
Make the effort to come here.Written 20 June 2019
- If you are looking for a night out in Bodrum then this is the place to go. Amazing staff and a massive shout out to the owner Freddy and all his staff, they have welcomed me and my friend with open arms and you’ll definitely make a friends for life with these amazing people 😊. I can’t thank them enough for being so friendly and welcoming. I know for a fact that I’ll definitely be coming back on my next holiday 👌🏻. Love you FreddyWritten 4 July 2023
- First time in Turgutreis.
I travelled alone so didn't know what to expect.
I had read reviews about this bar, so I thought I would pop down and try it.
I would recommend anyone to go there, Appo and Memmet, what wonderful people they are and how welcome they make you feel.
Definitely don't miss this bar.
I will definitely return xWritten 25 June 2023
- Went to this bar a few times and had fun with the staff who are very welcoming jay jay and smiley and Tommy and ram who all made us feel very welcome say aye up cock to Tommy love you all xxxxWritten 16 September 2016
- The staff were so very friendly. Will miss this place the most out of our holiday. The dancing .the making of great cocktails. The staff remember you everyone. Will really miss cuddles, Eddie, and Charlie. The place we stayed was a let down but this place made the holiday thankyou guys.Will see you next year 😁Written 25 September 2020
- Staff are amazing putting on dance shows and entertaining each evening we visited every evening of holiday!!Written 6 November 2016
- Apparently this is the "go-to" place, according to the locals I spoke with.
Turgutreis is a relatively quiet place, even during nighttime, just a handful of hangout-places, and beeing that "Tash's" is the first bar of the "bar-street", it attracted more people.Written 30 August 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Turgutreis
- The best outdoor activities in Turgutreis according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Turgutreis on Tripadvisor
Turgutreis Attractions Information