6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is probably the 7th year of our family going on boat trips with Bona Dia. We first did it as a large family hiring the boat for the day which was a fabulous experience but as children have grown up we are fewer so it is not quite as financially viable to do this. We did do one private boat trip this year in July with 9 of us. Imagine - the whole of the boat just for us!!
However, we then went onto the "municipal" one. We were a bit nervous to start with or rather I was but I needn`t have been. This is the best way to spend a day in the heat. Cruising down the coast, admiring the view, swimming off the side of the boat every hour or so, eating basic but "scrummy" food with a few beers or wine or gin!!!! It is my "happy place" to quote Jordan North! The young lads who run the day, the lovely Captain who looks after my husband`s ear plugs for when he goes in the sea, and Adem the owner all contribute to this being a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable day out.
We will return in 2024 Adem and Co!!!!Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The sales man (maro) fantastic explains everything about the trip any questions he answers
( Family run business)
When your on the boat you see caves vista did Places round the island stop of for swimming in the clear sea food including in the priceWritten 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were 6 people and a 7 month old child in May. We are very pleased and happy that we could travel with Aleyna tours. wonderful atmosphere and amazing guides Ewa and Iwona! 😍👍We recommend to everyone, especially to families with children. Our daughter had very good care and safety. The prices were adequate for the quality. I highly recommend a trip to Bafa Lake. everything is organized at the highest level! There is no better travel agency in Turkey!Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great family business very friendly and helpful. We all had a amazing fun time with the activities they provide
Your safety was the main concern which was very reassuringWritten 27 October 2023
- I went on the Orka Boat Trip with a group of my friends last year in July 2019, we absolutely loved it and it was the best day of our whole trip. We saw amazing sights and had amazing food, with the most beautiful water I've seen. The service the team provided was 5 star. It was a very memorable day and we will be back as soon as we can!Written 18 May 2020
- We spent about 10 days in Bodrum, and visited Ephesus and toured to some other place...but if I only could pick one thing to do again, it would be this boat tour. There are several companies doing them, ours was great (I would imagine the others are OK too). The Captain was awesome, and went out of his way to help out two of our party that were not swimmers. He and I took them in the water with some life preservers under the watchful eyes of his crew...this is the type of above and beyond service and assistance that we experienced throughout our stay in Bodrum. It was ridiculously inexpensive and every spot we stopped at to swim was more amazing than the last. Very reminiscent of the waters in the Virgin Islands, I thought (crystal clear blue and great temperature...you could stay in the water all day and never want to leave).Written 10 February 2019