Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Good walking trail traversing much of the area. We enjoy the quiet rural beauty and the animals we saw along the way.Written 29 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A pleasant place to spend some beach time. Good shops, clean and clear water, plenty of restaurants. A little walk along the shore will permit you a grand view of the lighthouse and naval space pinnacling the beach cove.
Would consider staying here in the future if visiting the west of the island.
Easy and cheap car parking is available in the port multi-storey.Written 29 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was quite a walk, uphill, to the tower but the views once you got there were superb. Should you decide to tackle this walk, make sure to carry water. The tower isn't open so you're simply going there to experience the views down into Puerto Soller and along the cliff facing shoreline.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- an uphill walk but not too difficult. Well worth the view over the sea and harbour from the top and the artifacts very interestingWritten 18 September 2022
- We ate Pa Amb Oli here several times when staying in Port Soller - there was no choice and no frills but goodness, it tasted good after a long walk. Very good value and wonderful views.Written 28 October 2023
- We took the train to Soller and then walked to the port rather than use the popular tram option.
This was a lovely place to be on a sunny afternoon in March as all the pavement cafes and restaurants were busy and there were people on the beach and on their boats. Looked like everywhere was getting ready for summer!
A very picturesque port.Written 15 March 2022
- Great place to enjoy the view and also hit the hiking trail.
Go clockwise and you’ll have the bay in front of you
Most of the trail you’ll walk and balance on rock. We were fine with hiking sandals
Beginning and end is on the road
Good portion is shaded
Park at the lighthouse, there is free parking, a bathroom, and a restaurant just a bit up the roadWritten 18 May 2023
- We did a full day boat rental with skipper with Nautic Soller, and it was hands down the best day of our trip. Teri was our skipper and was also the person I emailed with ahead of our trip. Prior to our boat day, he provided ideas of good itineraries for our day and also made a reservation at the amazing Sa Foradada restaurant for the lunch on our boat trip. Teri was a wonderful skipper during our rental, taking us to the most beautiful caves and coves, and letting us stop to swim and snorkel as often as we liked. We saw so many tropical fish and even had the good luck to see an octopus. Along the way, Teri would provide interesting historical info about the area or would point out unique birds and rock formations. It was an idillic day, and Teri did such a good job in helping us have a lot of fun. If you’re hoping to have a private boat rental without the stress of driving yourself, I would absolutely recommend doing a skippered rental wit Nautic Soller!Written 26 July 2023
- Could not fault anything, staff,setting, food, ambience. A perfect relaxing stay in a beautiful placeWritten 15 October 2023
- We initially entered this shop just to buy a bookmark but when we saw the range of products for sale we had a good look and also ended up buying two ceramic tiles for our garden wall at home. See attached photo.
The owner/manager of the shop is a very pleasant and helpful gentleman and he assisted us by describing precisely where we could get the public service bus back to Palma as we were having difficulty finding the bus stance.
Muchas gracias señor.Written 22 September 2015
- Absolute best experience from start to finish- communication and execution. Gorgeous boats and a fantastic crew. Will be back!Written 27 October 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Port de Soller
- The best outdoor activities in Port de Soller according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Port de Soller on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Port de Soller according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Mallorca in One Day Sightseeing Tour with Boat Ride and Vintage Train
- Full-Day VIP Tour in Balearic Islands
- Palma de Mallorca Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Valldemossa, Soller and Serra de Tramuntana
- Train, tram and boat on the route of the Tramuntana lakes
- Private Tour to Palma Highlights and West Coast of Mallorca