Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Paul gave a great tour of the Morning Works. It was a very interesting tour and we had very little prior knowledge about horse racing. The tour made us want to return in the spring for a race!! Paul even went the extra mile to show us the horse auctions. Very interesting to watch.Written 12 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have been may times. Always stop when in area. Kayley (sp) did a fabulous job for only having been there 6 months. Awesome asset.
Mimi also has helped me in the past and she is another gem.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took our Grandson to the Kentucky Horse Park to see the horses. We had a great time at the side chat with the Hall of Champions. We went to see the other horse barns (before the scheduled chats). We were informed that the Southern Lights show had camel rides and pony rides, so we came back in the evening. I hate driving a night, but we gave our boy a great time. He rode a camel, and felt like a kin. Funnel cake for my 2 joys (wife and grandson) to make a great day.Written 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great tour! The staff was so friendly. I had children and they gave the kids juice boxes and attempted to have the kids participate in the conversation. Everyone was kind and willing to answer questions. They also engraved my bottle of bourbon for free (great keepsake). Highly recommend!Written 27 November 2023
- A fascinating tour! We learned a lot and loved and interacting with the horses! The history of the farm was so interesting!Written 28 October 2023
- I was very pleasantly surprised by the home and its furnishings..no efforts to sugarcoat the insanity of MaryWritten 25 May 2022
- Excellent tour guide with a broad knowledge of Kentucky and US History. Beautiful estate. Would highly recommend for a visit.Written 14 October 2023
- We loved this tour-the grounds of farm are absolutely stunning and we loved getting up close to the mares and foals. Our guide Lou was fabulous and a wealth of information. Would highly recommend this tour to both experienced and new horse lovers!Written 12 November 2023
- We stopped to see a friend whom passed in 2004. The place is kept to perfection. While we were there we visited Rupp and Clay.Written 22 April 2023
- Very enjoyable area close to UK campus. Very well-maintained grounds and pathways. The weather was raining but it did not hinder our enjoyment very much. We loved how the Arboretum was divided into sections to represent the geographic regions of the state. Great place to bird watch too!Written 24 July 2023
- My son just had his wedding here and it was wonderful! The event coordinator, Emily, was very attentive and helpful. We had several events over 2 days. She not only made sure we had what we asked for, but also saw other details that we needed and made sure they were taken care of. All of the staff was amazing. A special shout out to Cecelia - so warm and friendly. I highly recommend The Thoroughbred Center.Written 6 September 2023
- Went to see the Eagles, but was worried about spending so much on tickets.....what would the sound be like? It was fantastic...not over-cranked. I didn't go for the concessions or bathrooms, so can speak those amenities, but the music was exceptional.Written 21 November 2023
- We made a diversion from our planned itinerary to visit the West Sixth Brewery and we're really glad we did! The beer was outstanding; their signature IPA is among the best you'll taste anywhere! The bartenders were extremely knowledgeable about the beers and the brewery. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and only wished we'd have had more time to stay longer.Written 31 October 2023
- This is a small distillery in Lexington but don't let that fool you. They are moving soon to a much larger facility and they make very good Bourbon. The staff is very knowledgeable and interesting. Do check out this distillery.Written 6 November 2023
- Clean, nice park. we stopped here on our way through the area. nice way to stretch our legs and have a picnicWritten 16 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Lexington
Lexington Attractions Information