Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We had a fabulous experience at the Ulster Aviation Society (UAS). As a local Scout group we requested a speical visit to UAS as part of our Remembrance Day activites of what life was like in the war and the role Scouts and Guides played.
UAS opened up espically for us and we were pleased to be accompinied by our local Girl Guide group. At the start of the night they allowed our Cub Scouts to renew thier promise in front of a Spitfire which was really exicting.
UAS provided 4 very experienced tour guides who were able to appeal to all age groups during the tour. They were extremely knowledgeable on all the aircraft and the back stories and how the aircraft were linked or associated to Northern Ireland and about a number of new aircraft they are about to receive.
The visit defintly ignited the imigination of the childern with many questions being asked. At the end of the night many of the childern and parents stayed behind to get a second look or another photo opportunity of which there are many.
The fact that this is run by volunteers is truely amazing and an asset to Northern Ireland’s tourism. Thank you again for a very very enjoyable night. We will definitely be back! Thank you.Written 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This unpretentious museum in Lisburn is dedicated to the history of the linen industry in Ireland. It is exiting, involving and superbly presented, and Angus guided us though the ages and the ups and downs of the industry over the centuries. Done miss this gem.Written 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had my daughters 6th birthday party at the farm and the staff were very patient and friendly with the kids. They kept them entertained from start to finish, with loads of activities they never had a minute to be bored. My daughter hasn't stopped smiling from leaving. Thank you for such a lovely welcoming experience.Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would like to thank the staff and racing manager Glenn of Drumbo Park for a great evening, I was there with 7 other friends for a chilled evening with 7 other friends to celebrate my upcoming wedding, we were well looked after from start to finish, the food was absolutely top notch and great value, the racing was exciting and a brilliant atmosphere, Glenn treated us to a bottle of prosecco which was a nice surprise, I would thoroughly recommend an evening at Drumbo Park to anyone, thanks again,Paul OrrWritten 7 November 2023
- Best waterpark around..
Very child friendly..
Good informative staff
Nice warm water through out the pools
Clean & nice big family change rooms
Excellent value for money only 20p for lockers
Awesome slides with very little wait time
Kids cannot wait to returnWritten 22 October 2023
- As a middle aged ignorant man I dandered in today for a wee look .
Was looked after by a really helpful receptionist and hired a book out , every member of staff I encountered were really attentive and professional !!Written 16 March 2023
- Very nice little park. Clean, great views, public toilets, and lots of seating. Also historic information on the park and surrounding buildings.Written 1 February 2022
- Went here for the Hilden Beer festival, which was a great day out. Some really nice beers, unfortunately the nicest beer we tried ran out before the sun even set! Poorly managed event when you run out of beer but it was still a great day. Walking distance to the train station, which is handy.Written 19 September 2016
- Patricia and I had a lovely walk - plenty of squirrels - unusual butterflies - interesting geological facts on signsWritten 16 May 2023
- Such an interesting place to walk round and even stop for a coffee. Everyone there is very friendly. Highly recommend!Written 11 June 2019
- Such a lovely park for a quiet walk, or a bit of exercise or a play park for the kids, it really ticks all the boxes, even has free parking and and ice cream truck. The park is always immaculately kept. Just a nice day out.Written 13 January 2020
- What a great little course, fantastic viewing and even when busy is not overcrowded.
Hospitality in the Shorecross suite was very good although the bar service was a little slow.
The racing Friday night and Saturday was top notch as was the weather so great time all round and easy to recommend.Written 19 June 2022
- Thank you Jennifer, Linda and Ricky. A lovely interesting centre with some lovely gifts and products ... very very helpful caring staff ... a must to visit before exploring the area!Written 12 February 2020
- Helpful and friendly staff , kids had a great time! They loved the experience, was great for a birthdayWritten 9 January 2023
- We visited this building on a recent visit. There we met a young lady who knew her history of the building. It was great to hear the strikes of times past and not too distant past. Great visit.Written 2 May 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisburn
Lisburn Attractions Information