Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very fine and excellent place - containing the likes of meerkats, birds and primates.
I found it very charming - all the staff were excellent - affable and informative. A nice few hours can be spent there.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great little ferry service. The team are always jovial and great with the kids. Surprised the maritime agency only allows up to 12 passengers when just 1 crew member aboard.Written 8 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The tunnel to the beach had a lot of steps so not for the feint hearted. It wasn't overly crowded and the view was lovely. The downside for me was that there more pebbles than sand so my 2 yo granddaughter wasn't too keen to wander around and play.Written 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hidden gardens - no parking (except for disabled), but worth the walk. Lots to see and discover, great views, great place to relax and chill; or picnic, or paint!Written 19 September 2020
- Tough, tough, tough... We walked from Maidencombe to Shaldon. Beautiful views, lots of ups and downs. Only for the fittest! Don't do the walk on a December Sunday with a dog as Shaldon and Teignmouth both seemed mostly closed or not taking dogs in. Our bad luck for not planning ahead.Written 15 December 2021
- A lovely Church which compliments the lovely area of Shaldon. It's a well kept and well used Church. In good order and a honour to the village 😊Written 14 August 2023
- Outstanding views throughout the course. Great fun for all ages. More expensive than perhaps we’d paid before but we shared our clubs which reduced the cost. Lovely friendly staff. Highly recommendWritten 26 May 2022
- We enjoyed a fantastic family and friends holiday in Shaldon Regatta staying at Eastview.
Just superb!Written 7 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Shaldon
- The best outdoor activities in Shaldon according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Shaldon on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Shaldon with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Shaldon on Tripadvisor
Shaldon Attractions Information