do you have rooms for handicapped visitors? I need a higher toilet and bars to grab
Yes we do have rooms for handicapped guests! We have a total of 35 of them including accessible suites. The features they include are:
- Tub or Roll-in showers.
- Shower chair available upon request.
- Rails in Shower
- Detachable shower heads
- Raised sinks
- Lower toilet aligned with safety grab bars. Boosters are available upon request
- All switches and amenities are in arms reach
- Door has an additional peepholes (set low for wheelchair view)
- Doorbell w/strobe lighting for hearing impaired. (Must notify Front desk 24 hours prior to arrival to install in rooms
- TDD phone available upon request
We look forward to seeing you soon!
I believe they have handicap rooms and they are are handicap accessible. But it will be best to call beforehand to check and make arrangements.
Get an answer from Harrah's Resort Southern California staff and past guests.