We are considering booking the Tamassa for our holiday in November. We are being offered a superior room. Are there any restrictions on the all inclusive package. I do understand it will be local drinks but are regrets any other restrictions. We will also have a late flight home so late check out. Will we be able to use our room, meal, drink facilities until we leave?We are beach lovers, my husband enjoys snorkelling and has a padi licence so hoping for a nice beach. I have read that there is an all inclusive upgrade option. If so what is the cost and what does this include.
We emailed the hotel and promptly received all the information regarding the premium AI package to consider. We didn't upgrade as the majority wasn't relative to our holiday preferences, but you might feel it's worth it. We had a great time and our only issue was the quality of the house wine on the standard AI package. We expressed our disappointment on day one, and thereafter another was served automatically wherever and whenever we ordered wine. Other drinks were fine, though often local, with a good range of cocktails. Again, if you email the hotel, they'll send you the drinks menu pronto.
It's a lovely hotel, great food, spacious grounds, wide beach, though somewhat rocky on entry, so take water shoes.
Thank you Ash Bale for your reply. Lyndale
This is what we received when we did the Premium AI upgrade in May. It is 1250 rupees per person per day and there was no charge for our 5 year old.
I believe they have changed some of the benefits since then, I'm pretty sure it is now 3 hours of babysitting.
The upgraded drinks (especially the bottled wines) are excellent. We thought it was very worthwhile and will upgrade again when we next visit.
When you upgrade, the AI starts when you arrive and finishes when youy leave. Standard AI finishes at Midday on your last day I believe. Not sure about the room but just email them. They are very good at replying.
Best holiday we've had and highly recommend staying.
- Dining: eat in any of our restaurants as per the hotel schedule.
- Picnic basket for excursions - ordered at the reception 24hours in advance.
- Afternoon tea time: served every afternoon at “B-Bar” from 3.00p.m to 5.30p.m.
- Mini-bar (replenished 1 time per day).
- No tray charges for room service orders
- Tea and coffee facilities in room.
Service: beach service - poolside service
- 24h/24 room service (no tray charge applies).
- One gourmet Lobster dinner per adult per stay.
- One cooking class per adult per stay
- Access to premium beverages to the exception of items marked with an asterix
- 6 hours of free baby sitting
- Complimentary laundry throughout
- Access to the Club Beach
Please note that all treatments are only available from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm
- One Me Time package at the Spa (a three hours massage) per room per stay
- A full day guided tour on bicycle to the south per adult per stay
- Yoga & Stretching Classes
- Access to our Sauna, Hammam,
Whirlpool and Spa Garden during
treatments (Adult Only).
Thank you Wirralite. Lyndale
Get an answer from Tamassa Resort staff and past guests.