The Coniston Hotel Country Estate & Spa is an award-winning, four-star resort located just a few miles from Skipton, on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. Set within a spectacular 1,400 acre estate with its very own lake, woodland and gardens, yet easily accessible just off the A65 and around an hour away from Leeds and Manchester, the venue comprises of:
• 70 well-appointed bedrooms with many boasting either a terrace or balcony with views over the countryside.
• Two luxury holiday cottages.
• A Five Bubble Rated Spa – Nàdarra Spa - with thermal suite, including Instagram-worthy outdoor infinity pools.
• Three dining outlets including The View Restaurant (AA Rosette Award-Winning), Macleod’s Bar & Lounge (Cosy and Comforting) and Blossom Kitchen (Asian-Yorkshire Fusion)
• Outdoor activities including Land Rover Experience, archery, air rifles, fishing and walking/cycling routes, as well as clay pigeon shooting at one of the best shooting grounds in the UK.
• Impressive Event Suite with small meeting rooms to large conferencing and banqueting facilities.
• Beautiful Wedding Spaces, including a dedicated terrace and a number of spectacular outdoor ceremony locations.
Experience a destination defined by experience here in the Yorkshire Dales!