We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anmore Camplands and RV Park

Save
Share
Traveller (6)
Pool & Beach (2)
Overview
  • Excellent40%
  • Very good18%
  • Average18%
  • Poor18%
  • Terrible6%
Travellers talk about
“hot water”(2 reviews)
“sites”(4 reviews)
AMENITIES
Pool
Pets Allowed
Self-Serve Laundry
All hotel details
{"containerClass":null,"containerAttributes":null,"widget":{"name":"ibex_photo_carousel","template":"ibex_photo_carousel__widget","moduleList":["handlers"],"divClasses":"prw_rup prw_ibex_photo_carousel","js":{"handlers":"(ta.prwidgets.getjs(this,'handlers'))"},"dust":{"nav_controls":"ibex_photo_carousel__nav_controls"}},"scriptFlags":null}
Reviews (16)
Filter reviews
14 results
Traveller rating
6
3
2
2
1
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
6
3
2
2
1
Show reviews that mention
All reviewsbasketball courthot watersitestreeslotsmanagementamenitieswoodsdriveareaslaketrailer
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
1 - 5 of 14 reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Our four month stay for the sunny season of 2017 was marred by the laughably poor treatment of the management at the time. We were nickel and dimed by the ownerships inconsistent pricing on hydro and parking. The management at this time was not kid...More

Thank Vanisland_traveller
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Great campground for families. Within 5 minutes drive to a lake and 15 minutes to transit. Lots of amenities including a pool, small basketball court, washing machines and showers. Would definitely stay here next time.

Thank Nicole N
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This park is a little expensive for what you get. The sites are small, but nicely treed. The playground, pool and washrooms are nice and clean. However the Showers are absolutely disgusting. The tiling appears dirty and decrepit.The plumbing is located on the exterior of...More

1  Thank megmom2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I've been RVing for 30+ years all over Canada and this place is the most expensive campground I have ever stayed in. Upon arrival I was charged $367.00/week (no monthly rate available) then after 3 weeks they started to charge extra for hydro. When we...More

2  Thank bradwQ5389WB
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We stayed here last weekend (June 2017) in a 32' travel trailer. The park is small but has full hook ups, a pool, bathrooms/showers, and a basketball court. The roads are gravel and the spots have some gravel, some grass. Our spot was private with...More

Thank nwalshWA
View more reviews
About
Amenities
Top amenities
Pool
Hotel Amenities
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Self-Serve Laundry
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
Things to do
Pool
Details
Details
Add Photo Photos
Traveller (6)
Pool & Beach (2)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question
MarjolijnCanada
4 August 2016|
Answer
Response from AnmoreRV | Property representative |
Hi, Yes we have just recently completed an upgraded to WiFi and 85% of the Campground gets great reception and the other 15% gets good reception. The Mobile coverage is not great in our area but you should be able to get a... More
1
Vote
Dave W
1 July 2016|
Answer
Response from AnmoreRV | Property representative |
Yes we welcome well behaved dogs on a leash.
0
Votes
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing