We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. Please see our partners for more details.
This was a good find in Moscow. Well priced compared to most hotels of this standard. Very clean ,comfortable, and friendly. Hotels not too big and set back from the main road keeping the noise levels down. It has a nice little spa to help...More
The hotel is nice, as many reviewers has stated.
I stayed at the hotel, and my room was paid for by a Moscow institution.
The hotel requested my credit card for incidentals at check-in, which is standard practice in many countries.
To my surprise, the...More
We stayed 3 nights in a suite and the accommodation was very good and the staff friendly and helpful. It's tucked away behind the main street which is nice, because the street seemed very busy and noisy. The pool and spa were a surprise and...More
We spent 3 nights here in total. 2 nights at the start of July and 1 night 3 weeks later. Both stays were very good and I would highly recommend this hotel. It is expensive but they were very helpful, had wonderful floor staff who...More
Tried this hotel out instead of my usual hotel in Moscow due to other parties in town staying there
The pluses, close to metro (10 mins to Aeroexpress station) and 8 mins walk from the office
Lovely room, fantastic shower, really comfortable bed, great breakfast...More
US$92 - US$212 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#28 Romantic Hotel in Moscow
#30 Business Hotel in Moscow
#30 Family Hotel in Moscow
#58 Spa Hotel in Moscow
#97 Luxury Hotel in Moscow
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Family Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Garden Ring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Response from DavidFromDenverCO | Reviewed this property |
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop... More
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop and walked a few hundred meters.
2. We did not use a tour program. There is an English speaking concierge at the hotel who could assist with a tour, email the hotel for more information.
3. Contact the hotel concierge, or contract the university language department directly for this information.
4. We did not get a SIM, free wifi is widely available, at the hotel, museums, restaurants.