We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Would recommend absolutely! Hotel rooms renovated, staff were cordial and accommodating, restaurant excellent. We had rooms on ocean front, second floor, some ocean view but higher floors much better view. Will defiantly return!!
Our room was on the 5th floor. Very clean. Looks recently updated. Huge flat screen TV. Bed was comfortable. Balcony overlooked the pool and the ocean. Staff was friendly. Restaurant/bar in the lobby area. Great place to stay if you’re staying in St. Augustine.
Attended an event with about 40 people here. The food was great and so was the renovation. Restaurant/bar are was cozy serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our buffet dinner included ham, turkey, pasta salad. All food was great. Nice pool and cabana area with walkway...More
I reserved a king room but dint get that when I arrived. Told they over booked. Light in bathroom wouldn't turn off. Room smelled of cat pee a little. There are better hotels in the area I won't be staying here again.room was clean and...More
We stayed here for the weekend and truly enjoyed it. We had an ocean front room and although it was kind of small, it was very clean. The beach and pool were great. The staff was friendly and recommended a couple of things we asked...More
Hi, we stayed in early September. The room was very small and a little smelly when we checked. We were surprised that they claimed that it had been recently renovated, because it did not seem like that to me. To be fair... More
Hi, we stayed in early September. The room was very small and a little smelly when we checked. We were surprised that they claimed that it had been recently renovated, because it did not seem like that to me. To be fair, the bathroom was nicely done, but the room itself was just a small motel room with a noisy in room air conditioner that kept us awake until we broke down and turned it off.
Another big disappointment was the pool. The hotel let non guest use it. So we had 3 separate groups partying, each with their own music on loud, plus the heavy metal music coming from the bar. Not what I want at a pool. We asked reception to do something about it, but in spite of saying they would, the noise continued. We just moved to the beach in the end.
The manager expressed his regret on this forum and asked me to call. I did several times, but could never reach him. One day, after 3 calls they admitted he was out. So I think I would rather take my chance on a no name motel than a place that is beachfront and called a resort. Relaxing it was not. Comfortable it was not. People travel a long way to St Augustine, usually at great expense and do not deserve this.
To the manager, once again, I challenge you to get Guy Harvey to stay there and be content that he has lent his name to this resort.
Response from JoeR3479 | Property representative |
Hello, The renovations are not complete we have 80% of the rooms building done with the remaining 20% to be done at the end of this year. The pool and landscaping will also be part of the last phase at the end of this year.