We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
This property is very unassuming as you pull up to it. From the outside, it looks like a private home. Maria has not put up a real sign on the property yet to mark it as a Bed and Breakfast. It is not a super...More
This is one of the best B & B we have been too. Maria's breakfast cooking caters to all, vegan, gluten free, etc. The aroma of the baking in the morning will wake you up from your deep sleep. The rooms are very comfortable and...More
1 Thank Dora C
Response from Maria S, Owner at Mountain Meadows Bed & BreakfastResponded 23 August 2016
Thank you for the kind words Dora. It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting with you over coffee. We hope to see you both again soon.
Maria & Joe
We had a lovely night at Mountain Meadows. Our hosts were super friendly, the accommodations were comfortable, private and the breakfast was delicious. Home made blueberry jam and the night time swim in the pool/hot tub under the stars were the highlights for me. I...More
Last Fall my husband and I visited Mountain Meadows, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
This summer we returned with four of our friends and they all loved this warm and friendly B&B as much as we did!!!
This place is perfect any time of...More
1 Thank LanaPagels
Response from Maria S, Owner at Mountain Meadows Bed & BreakfastResponded 9 August 2016
Thank you so much for the positive comments. Joe and I thoroughly enjoyed your company and we were so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It was fun to hear about your billiard contest and was wonderful to getting to know you all. We look...More
Mountain Meadows was exactly what we needed. Clean spacious rooms. Greeted by Maria our lovely hostess and a plate of homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. Pool and hot tub were a welcome sight after a day of hiking. We brought our dog Maggie and she was...More
1 Thank Lisa T
Response from Maria S, Owner at Mountain Meadows Bed & BreakfastResponded 5 August 2016
Thank you for the warm comments.
It was great getting to know you both and chatting over coffee each morning. Joe and I look foward to having you visit again.
Good morning Mila,
We do have availability for the nights you have requested. And we would also welcome your puppy. We do have some "pet guidelines" especially in regard to housebreaking and shots. Since your stay is... More
Good morning Mila,
We do have availability for the nights you have requested. And we would also welcome your puppy. We do have some "pet guidelines" especially in regard to housebreaking and shots. Since your stay is Monday-Wednesday - there is a 10% discount on the rates noted below - the pet fee is also discounted.
If this works for you, please feel free to give us a call or email me directly.
Looking foward to hearing from you.
Rates and Information
Meadow per night/ double occupancy
Extra Room Charges:
• $75.00 per night for any additional guests 16 or older
• $30.00 per night per child 10-16
• $30.00 per night per pet
We can only accommodate three adults in the Meadow Room.
Reservations can be made by calling us directly at 845-255-6144
Rates are based on double occupancy/ additional charges apply for triple occupancy
Rates will vary by occupancy, season and by weekday or weekend accommodations
Weekly and monthly rates are also available
Group rates will be considered and are subject to discussion
Check-in: 4pm-9pm – please call ahead if you plan to arrive early
Checkout: 11:00 am – additional charges apply for late checkouts
Two-night minimum stay on weekends May 1-Oct 31
Friday/ Saturday or Saturday/Sunday
Three-night minimum stay on Holiday weekends
Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon
We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. In the unfortunate event that you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days’ notice, shorten your stay, check out early or no show, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation regardless of the reason. If we can rebook your room(s), a refund less a service charge will be made.
Deposit/ Payment policy:
• All reservations are held with a credit card. Apologies but we cannot accept personal checks. No deposits are required; however, payment is due upon arrival.
• Cash is accepted upon arrival
• Your pet is welcome for an additional $30.00 per day, per pet - however we ask that you call ahead and advise if your pet is travelling with you.
• We welcome well-behaved, housebroken and non-aggressive pets in consideration for other guests as well as house pets.
• We ask that your pooch remain with you as often as possible during your stay and that he/she is not unattended for any extended length of time.
• Guest agrees to not allow their pet to sleep on the guest bed or furniture.
• Guest agrees to clean up after their pet.
• Any damage caused by pets are the responsibility of the owner.
• We ask that pets are not brought to dining table during breakfast.
• We also like to remind our pet owners, not all guests appreciate the attention of a dog, and if that is the case, we will respectfully ask that pup remain in your room.
Mountain Meadows is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted outdoors, - particularly away from the patio, pool and breakfast area. A cleaning fees of $75.00 +tax will be assessed if there was smoking in any room of the house