We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The property and location is very beautiful but rooms are not that maintained, cleanliness is a concern. Food is good and service is also prompt. Rooms should be given attention and should be maintained.
I stayed at Hill Top Deluxe Cottage at Cloud 9 during the second weekend of July when the rains were at the peak and the resort and surroundings - Heavenly!
1. Location: The location is just awesome, 10 km ahead from Bhushi Dam on...More
I visited this place with my friends and after hearing about it from someone and, it was totally worth it. We had our own personal space and the best part was the location, we were absolutely away from the city hustle and bustle. In all,...More
Cloud 9 was a big big let down for following reasons:
1. It is not a resort. The cottages / bungalows are owned by others and being managed by them.
2. The bungalow assinged to us was in horrible condition. There was water dripping into...More
1 Thank Hoz_BonVoyage
Response from Cloud9HillsResort, Manager at Cloud 9 Hills ResortResponded 2 weeks ago
1. As pointed by you, that, the cottages and bungalows are owned by others and are being managed by us, it is an incorrect statement. We have cottages as well as villas that belong to the resort.
2. The second issue you’ve mentioned...More
Getting there: the property is enroute to Aamby valley from Lonavala. Quite easy to spot on the road.
Property: has many villas and cottages. We opted for the deluxe cottage which had a king size bed. Clean sheets, good water heater based on gas, spacious...More