Lucky Hotel Apartments offers Newly renovated 2014 Superior One Bedroom apartment accommodation in one of the major seaside resorts on the Southern coast of Cyprus. It is ideally located just 200 meters from Larnaka Bay offering a fun-filled beach holiday with friends or family.
We have the nicest accommodations designed to provide you the great comfort you deserve to have a good time, and FREE Wi-Fi available.
The spacious self catering apartments have private balconies overlooking the Mediterranean Sea or Oroklini Mountain. The modern decorated and renovated apartments have one air-condition, and Two LED Tv's (one in the bedroom and one in the kitchen-living room area), en-suite showers, hair-dryer, and all well equipped kitchens including Kettle , Toaster, and microwave, with a living & dining area.
The large outdoor pool area has sun loungers, a paddle pool and shaded seating along the side. In our mature gardens the little ones can have fun in the playground, or you can relax under our sun lounge Palm tree umbrellas so you get that extra exotic summer holiday feeling,
Try the delicious homemade jams at Breakfast! Or you can enjoy at the swimming pool a nice milkshake, or Cocktail or the famous iced Coffee-chino or iced oreo-cookies & cream, or one of our delicious real fruit Smoothies. We have a variety of Hot beverages, and Pool Snacks and main meal dishes to try, including local Cypriot dishes....
Guests can access FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel property or swimming pool area, even until the beach.
At Lucky Hotel you can also plan your special event under our Marquee covered area, such as weddings, christenings, birthday parties, children's parties, exhibitions, fashion shows and anniversaries.
Lucky Hotel Apartments is 2 minutes walk away from the nearest bus stop and 18 km from Larnaca Airport. Finikoudes Larnaca center & Makenzie beach are less than 10km away. Agia Napa is 35 km away, and Nicosia is 48 km away , all are accessible by high way or public bus,
Lucky Hotel Apartments, has also installed a NEW state of the art LIFT/ ELEVATOR in 2014,
Superior Apartments/rooms: 27
Check IN & Check OUT:
• Check-OUT time Before 11:30. Am (on the date of DEPARTURE)
• Check-IN time After 14:00. Pm (on the date of ARRIVAL)
• Late Checkout is Charged Extra €30.00. (Subject to Availability until 18:00 on day of departure)
Superior One-Bedroom Apartments have:
• Balcony or veranda,
• International direct dialing telephone, (fees may vary)
• Early wake-up call system,
• Ensuite with shower,
• SUPERIOR Apartments have two LED flat screen TV's with 'fixed' satellite channels (Three Russian chanels, Eurosport, Italian, German, UK and many sport chanels, and for Kids tv),
• Large Fridge,
• Cutlery (Plates ,Forks, Knives, cups, glasses, Cooking equipment etc...)
• Iron & ironing board can be requested free from reception, (Subject To availability)
• WI-FI Is available in all hotel Rooms, and outside area.
• WI-FI is FREE for the first 24 used Hours, Valid Ticket, for one Device Per person.
• FREE Car Parking
• Heating in room During Winter Season
• Hot and Cold water
• Fan in room can be provided on requested free of charge from reception (Subject To availability)
• €xtras and Other Information:
• Air-condition in bedroom, (Extra charge Per day 6.00 Euro)
• WI-FI is Valid Ticket For one Device Per person.
• Public computer available in hotel Lobby €1.00 Per 30 Minutes use
• Safe deposit boxes in Room, (Extra charge per week €10.00 Euro or €2.00 Per day)
• Sea-View or Pool View (Charged €6 euro extra per day per apartment and is Subject to room availability)
• Late Checkout is Charged Extra €30.00 (Is Subject to room availability until 18:00 hours)
• Washing machine available €6.00 Per wash. (Please ask Reception)
(Provide your own Powder Soap and Softener)
• Tumble Dryer Available €3.00 (Please ask Reception)
• Non-Hotel guests visiting must pay €5.00 Per person for using hotel swimming pool and sun beds.
• Damages will be charged to your room account upon check-out.
We loved staying at the Lucky Hotel. The apartments are large and comfortable. We had a pool view, which was lovely. The Hotel has a restaurant and small library, where you can sit have a drink and a quiet read. The food was always good value with lots of choices. The rooms are very well equipped with plenty of space for your all your things. The staff were always happy to help you at any time of the day or night.
We were very pleased with the overal quality of the room, pool and hotel facilities. It was an easy walk to the beach (usually through the adjacent beachfront property) and there were several restaurants and pubs in walking distance. The are was a bit more rundown thah we had expected and quite a distance form the city centre, but still the whole package was good value for money.
The accomodation was very clean and nice, the people are very friendly and kind. The location is great. The service is also very good, pay attention to everything and everyone. The pool is nice. The rooms are comfortable, and beautiful views.
We were met by Petros who was really friendly. We were in apartment 6 which was a disabled facilites room on the ground floor close to reception area. Spaceous apartment with kitchen and living room area with a balcony area overlooking the pool and play area. The pool area was really nice with lots of comfy sunbeds with shaded area if you want shade. Everything about the apartment was clean and well maintained. The only downside was the location it was quite run down area around the hotel. Additionally it was very quiet in the hotel at night and felt like an off peak time weven though it was June! There was no atmosphere in the hotel of an evening and no other guests around only a couple of staff members. This didn't bother us at all as we went out every night into Larnaca which was a ten minute bus ride at 1.50 Euros per person, where there was lots of bars, restaurants and a promenade. The bus is number 424 or 425. Also a bus from the opposite side of the road to Ayia Napa number 711 which we used for a day trip. The pick up and drop off was outside the Princess Hotel. Although the staff in the Lucky were really helpful and can advise on getting around on local transport if you don't have a car. It is the perfect location to have a car - which most people at the hotel seemed to have. We paid £221 for 9 nights for the two of us - an absolute bargain and would recommend for a cheap and cheerful relaxing break in the sun!…
This was our second visit to Lucky and we enjoyed our stay yet again. We were blown away with the refurbishment of the reception and bar area,its so fresh and airy.We bought lunch most day's and its still good value and good quality.Everyone at the Lucky are very friendly and made our stay enjoyable.We will not hesitate to return.