We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Dream Hotel

378 reviews
Save
Traveller (294)
Room & Suite (59)
Pool & Beach (45)
Overview
  • Excellent15%
  • Very good25%
  • Average23%
  • Poor14%
  • Terrible23%
Travellers talk about
“the bus”(24 reviews)
“great holiday”(18 reviews)
“bad reviews”(13 reviews)
Free Internet
Free Parking
Breakfast included
Air Conditioning
Pool
Non-Smoking Rooms
Restaurant
3.0 Star Hotel
All hotel details
{"containerClass":null,"containerAttributes":null,"widget":{"name":"ibex_photo_carousel","template":"ibex_photo_carousel__widget","moduleList":["handlers"],"divClasses":"prw_rup prw_ibex_photo_carousel","js":{"handlers":"(ta.prwidgets.getjs(this,'handlers'))"},"dust":{"nav_controls":"ibex_photo_carousel__nav_controls"}},"scriptFlags":null}
Reviews (378)Write a Review
Filter reviews
297 results
Traveller rating
48
73
70
38
68
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
More languages
48
73
70
38
68
Show reviews that mention
All reviewsthe busgreat holidaybad reviewsenglish foodlunch and dinnerclean towels every dayall inclusive drinksafter reading reviewsbooked our holidaylovely foodplenty of sun loungersweek staybillys placepuddingfood was finecleaned dailyfor making our holiday
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
1 - 5 of 297 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here with a friend for 7 days, room was spacious, pool area was clean but railings were rusting away between large pool and child pool, food was sometimes cold due to them not turning the heating lamps on. but over all good for what...More

Thank Swifty73
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Stayed here for a week in the middle of June only just got round to leaving a review. The rooms were basic however met all of our needs. The shower ran cold for 2 days when mentioned to reception this problem was rectified straight away....More

Thank Yasmin C
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I've just returned home from a fabulous 5 night stay here. The staff are absolutely amazing, sorry I don't know names, nothing was too much trouble and they were so friendly and welcoming. It was truly lovely to be invited to the 'end of season...More

Thank LilacWine60
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

amazing island,hotel nice good size rooms,nice staff,don't expect your first night to ne in this hotel as they're known for severely over booking and ferrying people out while saying they have plumbing problems.nice food but repetitive.Not once during our stay were our sheets changed even...More

Thank Sam J
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Absolutely awful Don't go here expecting a good time. 95% of the food is horrible & cold the other 5% is warm, uneatable & unrecognisable, you are only allowed butter at breakfast, its hidden for dinner & the evening meals. Breakfast was usually salad, hot...More

1  Thank Paul E
View more reviews
PreviousNext
12345660
About
Amenities
Top amenities
Pool
Free Parking
Bar/Lounge
Free Internet
Breakfast included
Restaurant
Hotel Amenities
Free Parking
Breakfast included
Multilingual Staff
Babysitting
Room amenities
Air Conditioning
Things to do
Pool
Bar/Lounge
Outdoor pool
Restaurant
Details
Price range
US$53 - US$117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel class
Room types
Non-Smoking Rooms
Details
Price range
US$53 - US$117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel class
Room types
Non-Smoking Rooms
Add Photo Photos
Traveller (294)
Room & Suite (59)
Pool & Beach (45)
Dining (27)
Family and Play Areas (3)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question
pat s
19 September 2017|
Answer
Response from ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ Κ | Property representative |
There are not safety deposit boxes in rooms Safety boxes the are near to reception
0
Votes
Google Translation
pat s
17 September 2017|
AnswerShow all 4 answers
Response from jmharding2017 | Reviewed this property |
I am afraid not.
1
Vote
PreviousNext
12345611
Room Tips
"Would not advise if you are a wheelchair user as restaurant is up stairs with no lift access."
Read review
"Don't come here"
Read review
"We stayed in the most modern part of the hotel which was quiet at night noise from Hallway from guests hotel..."
Read review
"Maybe ask for a newly refurbished room"
Read review
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing