We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paninoteca Kamelot

Via Porto Romano 23, 07026, Olbia, Sardinia, Italy
Website
Save
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Overview
  • Excellent67%
  • Very good12%
  • Average6%
  • Poor1%
  • Terrible14%
15 Jun 2014
“Very good Hamburger”
28 Sep 2016
“Îl n y a pas que la pizza ét la pasta.....les burger aussi !!!”
Closed Now
All hours
CUISINES
Italian, Fast food
PRICE
£
RATINGS
Service
Food
Value
Atmosphere
LOCATION
Via Porto Romano 23, 07026, Olbia, Sardinia, Italy
All Details
Write a Review
Reviews (63)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Nice place with kind people and the top quality hamburger of town.It's not like other classical commercial hamburger in "chimical" style but for the same price you can eat a very big hamburger and more genuine. Located in the ancient center of Olbia,easy to find,not...More

1  Thank Masataka L
Nearby
Nearby Restaurants
Dolceacqua
620 reviews
.11 miles away
L'Essenza Bistrot
213 reviews
.11 miles away
La Lanterna
737 reviews
.09 miles away
Anticas Licanzias
161 reviews
.07 miles away
Nearby Attractions
Valley of Luna
42 reviews
.07 miles away
Basilica di San Simplicio
229 reviews
.20 miles away
Corso Umberto
58 reviews
.08 miles away
Spiaggia Saline
81 reviews
.13 miles away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from Paninoteca Kamelot staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Posting guidelines
Submit
Improve this listing

Restaurant Details

Rating summary
  • Food
    Service
  • Value
    Atmosphere
Average prices
US$6 - US$12
Cuisine
Meals
Dinner
Restaurant features
Takeout, Seating, Cash Only
Open Hours
Monday
19:00 - 23:00
Tuesday
19:00 - 23:00
Wednesday
19:00 - 23:00
Thursday
19:00 - 23:00
Friday
19:00 - 23:00
Saturday
19:00 - 23:00
Location and Contact Information
  • Address: Via Porto Romano 23, 07026, Olbia, Sardinia, Italy
  • Location: Europe  >  Italy  >  Sardinia  >  Province of Olbia-Tempio  >  Olbia
  • E-mail
Description
A Medieval-fashioned venue where courtesy, quality and choice of all products represent the foundation of our paninis, which we carefully and passionately create for our customers. Always proud of our maxim:"The success of a good panini is given as 90% by ingredients and the remaining 10% by not ruining them".
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing