We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Casa Pizza

) #95 of 116 Restaurants in Sapa ££ - £££ Italian, Pizza, European
007 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa 330000, Vietnam
+84 91 608 99 68
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
  • Excellent38%
  • Very good25%
  • Average16%
  • Poor10%
  • Terrible9%
Travellers talk about
“pizza” (74 reviews)
“steak” (7 reviews)
“seafood” (2 reviews)
Open Now
All hours
Italian, Pizza, European, Vietnamese, Vegetarian Friendly
££ - £££
007 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa 330000, Vietnam
Write a Review
Reviews (177)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year

1 - 10 of 177 reviews

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We ordered pizza and pasta here, both were quite basic and plain. Taste was just OK and neither were very filling. They could be a bit more creative with presentation and ingredients. Service was friendly and quick but probably wouldn't go back.

Thank Elle P
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were looking for a simple meal that would help settle our stomachs. We opened with the pork spring rolls for a shared entree - tasty and cooked well. I opted for the seafood spaghetti which was in a cream sauce. Think macaroni cheese type...More

Thank Llewellyn53
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Well, it looked the best of a string of italian restaurants on the same road. We decided on Sapa/Hanoi meal, thinking we could not go wrong with local chef local dish .... 🤔. Stick to the pizzas. Bland, not fresh veg and totally forgettable. Free...More

Thank DavidGastro
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We ordered the pizza and beef with lemongrass. Pizza tastes like it was a frozen pizza out of a box and the beef was 70% fat, and the remaining 30% was chewy and tasteless. The restaurant was COMPLETELY empty and it's no wonder why. Would...More

Thank Abid M
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Popped in here for a late lunch after a long trek. Food was good & reasonably priced. Staff were friendly although could've smiled abit more. Free beer with the food too.

Thank Kevin R
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

On our trips to Sa Pa we ate here twice as they have a reasonable veggie/vegan menu. The food is good and reasonably priced and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Thank Ian S
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I really didn't think I'd be eating pizza in Sapa, but apparently I do crave pizza when it's cold, wet and foggy for 3 days.

Thank Maeve M
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Been here a couple of times for pizza, thier service is quick,staff is friendly, they speak good english. The have a nice menu to choose from!!!

Thank Ronit D
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Nice for a quick bite. Some good deals and a good selection of not just Pizza, also lots of Vietnamese foods to choose from. Also a free beer with our meal which was welcomed!

Thank ellakelleher
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Our mains came quickly and were fine. My husband's burger looked a little bland and the chips were cold. I had lemongrass chicken which came on the grill, which was tasty in spite of tough chicken and capsicum that wasn't mentioned on the menu (only...More

Thank sosaidellie
Nearby Restaurants
Moment Romantic Restaurant
175 reviews
.01 miles away
Mountain Bar & Pub
139 reviews
.01 miles away
Viet Emotion Sapa Coffee and Restaurant
597 reviews
.07 miles away
Cinnamon Restaurant
55 reviews
.03 miles away
Nearby Attractions
Terraced Rice Fields in Shin Chai Village
130 reviews
.12 miles away
Quang Truong Square
212 reviews
.19 miles away
Holy Rosary Church Or the Stone Church
168 reviews
.17 miles away
Ho Chi Minh Friendship Monument
46 reviews
.20 miles away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from La Casa Pizza staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Posting guidelines
Improve this listing

Restaurant Details

Rating summary
  • Food
  • Value
Average prices
US$3 - US$14
Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Restaurant features
Delivery, Takeout, Reservations, Buffet, Seating, Waitstaff, Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi
Good for
Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups
Open Hours
07:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 22:00
Location and Contact Information
  • Address: 007 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa 330000, Vietnam
  • Location: Asia  >  Vietnam  >  Lao Cai Province  >  Sapa
  • Phone Number: +84 91 608 99 68
  • E-mail
Restaurant in sapa, Good foods with a large choice of menu. Ice cold beer with big bottle.