I was able to find pure Jain Than here. Apart from Jain Thali they also have Mirchi vada and Methi gota which were suitable for Jain as well.
1 - 10 of 25 reviews
This place could definitely improve on service. Very slow, very unprofessional. The food is good though. Customer service lacks big time - so if you don't mind the service, then go to this place and enjoy their Indian snacky items - skip out on their...More
Bring your appetite to this shopping plaza eatery for gourmands. The standard special features two rounds of loaded thali sampler platters plus a dessert or chai massala. The food is on the spicy side but can be well balanced with a rice-based drink. Seating options...More
After covering Stone Mountain park, we were looking for a nice Indian meal and luckily decided on this restaurant. V glad that we came to this place. The food was v tasty, felt home-made. 95% of the lunch buffet was simply great, the rest 5%...More
Our group that was doing a road trip decided to meet up with some friends in Atlanta. Went there with a group of 50+ people in August and the team at Thali accommodated with very short notice. The food was good, and though there were...More
You hate to open a review w/ something like "hard to find" or "hard to get to" but this place really made us drive around the parking lot twice before finding the sign! Hidden among tens of other signs promoting various Indian and Indo-Pak style...More