We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post your review when TA hasn't listed the place:

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Post your review when TA hasn't listed the place:

Go here and post your review. Make sure you put in enough ID info so they can check out the stuff. You can incloude a website if you kow it, but it will not be included in the review. It might be added to the main place ID info

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReview

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Post your review when TA hasn't listed the place:

Reminder

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Post your review when TA hasn't listed the place:

Another reminder....posting good or bad info on these forums gets lost. How hard ir it to simply click above, add the address and then submit it so it gets under the area needed and in the hotel or restaurant sections?

Catlin, Illinois
Level Contributor
838 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Post your review when TA hasn't listed the place:

I agree with KenK on this. It took me a while (computer illerate, but learning) to figure out how to add a great attraction that was not listed on TA.

If possible, add pictures, good or bad. For me, this really helps.

I have found out that new reviews seem to be sorted(and rejected) by key words. I had one for a sceinc 2 hour cruise. It was rejected because "TA does not accept reviews of cruises at this time". I replyed back that this was a 2 hour attraction and did not pack my bags to go on it. I received a reply (this time from a person) who apologized fot the misunderstanding. My review was posted.

So, please add your reviews. It is the quickest way a TA member can check out the best hotels, resturants and attractions for thier trips.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Post your review when TA hasn't listed the place:

I plan on putting insome info for Milwaukee soon.

However I need to vent !

I love reading the reviews of hotels but hate it when people don't put pictures with their review . Don't just tell me show me what you liked and didn't like . I pay more attention to customer reviews and candid pictures instead of the hotel website. The website pics tend to look a bit different than the really thing.

5. Re: Post your review when TA hasn't listed the place:

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 00:15