We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MD or Jersey Shore Upscale Beach Rentals only.....

Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
MD or Jersey Shore Upscale Beach Rentals only.....

Trying to locate an exquisite, clean, beach block condo or small home at the shore this summer. Modern architecture and price is no object, as long as it's beautiful, in a desirable neighborhood, and is friendly to singles, not just families.

It's going to be a cruel summer, if I don't find something topnotch.

Thanks so much for your help.

Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MD or Jersey Shore Upscale Beach Rentals only.....

Check out the listings on homeaway.com or VRBO.com. For many towns on the Jersey shore, the summer listings are booked or booking up quickly. On Long Beach Island, Loveladies, North Beach and Harvey Cedars all have reputations for gorgeous homes, but you can find some beautiful homes in most communities. Also look at Stone Harbor or Avalon in NJ. You truthfully may have difficulty booking a group rental especially in an "exquisite" home. Owners typically have try to protect their investments from the wear and tear of large group rentals. Perhaps offering a higher security deposit may help.

I don't know MD well enough to comment, but I do know some of the NC beach rentals are open to group rentals.

PS i just reread your post and it was not clear if you wanted only a week or two or a season rental. It may be too late for a season rental in most NJ towns especially of any prime property.

2. Re: MD or Jersey Shore Upscale Beach Rentals only.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 01:16