We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Selling timeshare

england
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Selling timeshare

Hi

We are considering selling our timeshare. Can anyone suggest a resale company that's not out to rip me off please

phila
Level Contributor
513 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Selling timeshare

redweek

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Selling timeshare

Check the Timeshare Users Group website as well.

Pennsylvania
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Selling timeshare

Whatever you do, do not pay any upfront fees. You can use licensed timeshare brokers through premiertimeshareresale.com. They will give you an honest assessment of what your timeshare is worth and list it on their website for free.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,895 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Selling timeshare

Check out Aberfoyle Holidays. They are UK based and although I haven't used them I did call into their offices and talk to them. They were very honest and realistic, in my opinion, with regard to the potential value of the unit I own (i.e. don't expect too much). Basically with them you state what you want to get and they add their fee on top. I'm not sure whether it's permitted to put web addresses in the post so just search Aberfoyle Holidays.

5. Re: Selling timeshare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 15:06
Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,423 posts
2,747 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Selling timeshare

Yes, goto

Redweek.com

Set a fair price, and you will receive offers.

7. Re: Selling timeshare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 07:20