We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Village Voyages

Grafton, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Vacation Village Voyages

Anyone have any feedback for Vacation Village Voyages?? We went to FL and attended a breakfast. We didn't buy because we are skeptical but it did sound like a good deal.

43 replies to this topic
11. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 03:35
Edited: 23 July 2014, 03:35

Utica, New York
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

1 Show deluxe 2 suite in Daytona - availability in Orlando almost zero, they rent the suites as 2 separate units 2 Don't tell you that $300 cost 45 days before only applies if they decide not to ask for full price

Send complaints to Division of Consumer Services; 2005 Apalachee Pkwy; Tallahassie, FL 32399-6500

Hollywood, Fl
Level Contributor
2 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

It's a Vacation system, similar to a club but with a lot more weeks and a concierge service for travel services. If you're familiar with RCI or II, you will be able to compare the inventory....10 times more with Voyages than with either of them. It's a pay as you go..and very inexpensive compared to timeshare. No maintenance fees or special assessments. Booking fees are lower than renting and lower than maintenance, and you only pay for what you use. A great addition to timeshare or an alternative to owning multiple weeks or renting rooms.

Hollywood, Fl
Level Contributor
2 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

The website has 3130 available reservations in Orlando at resorts, ..this second as we speak, 11/16/14 at 7:17am.

The 2-45 day booking window is considered Special Inventory and is cheaper than regular 46 day-12 month window. the regular booking fees are excellent and the availability is unmatched in the industry. Not only was that conveyed to me verbally, it was shown and proven on the website and then covered in writing line by line requiring your initials, and again verbally by a closing officer. Whenever I don't know how to find something...I call my concierge and they do it for me, plus show me how to search properly in the future. Good luck to you:)

15. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 22:05

Bethesda, Maryland
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

These things are what you make it. Most are too laze to read. Access the Exclusive Resorts and you can travel the world and create wonderful memories and experiences. The wonderful thing is that there is no annual maintenance fee and it was very inexpensive. We also own 3 weeks of Starwoods vacation ownership - we love that too but we wanted more time and no annual maintenance fee. We are experienced with these vacation ownerships and timeshares. It is worth the $150 a month for 2 years. Great deal and we go away every 6 months. Buy!!

Edited: 07 August 2015, 16:33
Indian Trail, North...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

YES, Do not buy into their scam. I cancelled within the allowed 10 days, they said they never received my letter and we've been robbed of more than $1500.00 so far. They do not care about the customer ! Its all about money, money and money. If you have any correspondence with them be sure all mail is certified or they'll just say they didn't get it and not honor your cancellation. I have been going through Hell with them since August and they refuse to give me a refund!

Indian Trail, North...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

Do not do it! We bought into it, then changed our mind and sent the cancellation within he 10 days. They proceeded to say they never got it and wouldn't cancel we were robbed of $1500.00!!! I have been begging and pleading for the money back and they don't care. I even sent a copy of the original cancellation letter and they said that's not proof. They basically called me a liar! DO NOT get scammed like we did. It's all about money for them! If you ever have to correspond with them be sure is certified or they'll rob you too! what a way to end a vacation, by being robbed!

Indian Trail, North...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

This must be an employee! Not true! they are thieves!!!!

Sherwood, Arkansas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

We purchased and are really disappointed because in addition to the membership costs, if your took advantage of the different vacations, you had to pay additional fees. Those fees were equal to or greater that the cost if you did it yourself. We are in the process of trying to sell it someway.

Reply to: Vacation Village Voyages
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions