We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prestige Club by Karisma

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Prestige Club by Karisma

Hi,

We purchased 60 weeks in June 2013 at Azul Beach. It is now August and I have had a total nightmare time trying to book a holiday. The free phone number from the UK does not work, made at least 20-25 calls to Mexico and Florida with people saying they will call back, no call. Was quoted a price, told them that was great, I booked the flights and no one phoned me back. When I finally got through to someone, next day, the price had gone up substantially, they said the price changes daily but I said that I accepted the price the previous day and waited for the call back, no call. I told the other two couples the original price and they said great, now I have to go back and tell them that they will have to pay an extra £1500 on what we were quoted. Now I do not know what to do, 6 flights booked to Cancun and no hotel booking. I along with a lot of you guys feel totally ripped off.

Does anyone know how we go about getting our money back. Two couples joined in June and we were taking another couple out there to sign up, yeah!!! It is a horrible feeling being ripped off, sickens you to the pit of your stomach.

I would love to hear back with any advice.

1. Re: Prestige Club by Karisma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:16