We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona itinarary 3 days...

Denver
1 post
Save Topic
Sedona itinarary 3 days...

Hi there,

My husband & I are heading to Sedona (without our little ones in mid April) for 3 days; a combo R&R trip and some adventure.

I was thinking one day local hiking & checking out the town, another day hit a spa (for me) golf for the hubby- and maybe hang by the pool (if it's warm enough), yoga or more hiking.

My questions, for a 3rd day option should we head up to Grand Canyon- is it worth it for just 1 day- or better to stay local?

Would you recommend staying 1 night in GC? Any recommendations on lodging (between 100-200)?

Is Flagstaff a "must see" on the way?

thanks!

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona itinarary 3 days...

Stay in Sedona for your 3 days. There is plenty to do, see, and explore. You may want to take a drive up Oak Creek Canyon and then back down again into Sedona. It is a beautiful drive. It may help to post on the Arizona forum and see what others suggest.

The drive up to the Grand Canyon is about 4 hrs. and would take up a good part of a day. Save it for another trip.

Have fun

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona itinarary 3 days...

We were in Sedona in Nov. for 10 days.We did the GC in a day trip.Its a long day and it was worth it we would love to have more time though and spend a night.

You have such a short time for Sedona.

I would post in that forum

We did most of the things that were recommended and it turned out very well

3. Re: Sedona itinarary 3 days...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 15:19